RifE 1.20 Bug Thread

I'm playing next to Prime Minister Esirce, and his spawn rate for great people and adventures seems out of whack. It's turn 250 and he has 12 hero's and he just spawned two bards on the same turn. Both of the bards came from cities and not dungeons. It seems like every city acts as it's own civilization. I dont notice this when playing any other leader for grigori.

Getting two Bards on one turn is possible, but rare. I've done it when my city produced a Great Bard 'regularly' and I was the first to research Drama.

However, I agree with you that in my FF games (seems like eons ago since I played though as I upgraded to 3.19) the Grigori were popping plenty of Adventurers and GPs. I know V fiddled with the spawn rate of the Adventurers, however, I think it was still borderline in favor of the Grigori getting one every 25-30 turns on average.

If i remember right, somebody planned on separating the GP and Adv accumulation, so that the grigori would get some regular GP without crimping their Adv.

That's already in.

Is there a way to fix Infernals/Mercurians instantly being destroyed when summoned? Can I disable the minor leaders somewhere?

I'm removing the broken compact leaders anyway, so Hyborem and Basium are the only ones who will be allowed.

This will fix the issue with infernal/mercurians dying on spawn.

EDIT: Beaten to the punch

I'm interested in the idea of a world full of minor leaders :) so that's pretty cool to hear about.

Now, if only I could play...

I played FF+ for several games and had a bunch of crash. When I entered WB with save files before the crash(es), there were always a griffon, hippogriff, sabretooth or stags near my unit. When I deleted these, the game resumed normally. Try to see these units by civilopedia result in freezing. Is this because of my computer is not good enough handling the graphic?

Thanks!

I'll post the save games with the problem soon-ish. Thanks for the permission on Bedouin Sit and Dwarven Mine. I can unleash my Amurite + v.2.0 now :D

Do the Amurites really need more than I gave them? I thought I was being generous, and then my changes got rolled into Fall Further itself. /offtopic

What about moving Govannon back to KotE, but only giving him higher channeling promotions in python once the appropriate techs were known?

And/or making the SPELL_TEACH_SPELLCASTING dependent on a promotion which Govannon's students may sometimes get (and possibly changing it from a spell to a passive effect).

if there's anyone who needs an additional hero, it's the Sheaim. their hero is at Divine Essence, which was enough for the kurios to get an earlier hero. it seems only fair for the sheaim to get one too.

Top Bottom