[R&F] Rise and Fall Live Stream General Thread

I've had this result as well. I think it is bugged.

Is Tomyris' Agenda Approval animation bugged as well? I've become her friend several times, and that animation has never shown up.

I've never seen either of Philip II's Agenda animations as well. Must be because he usually fails to found his own religion in my games, and even when he does, he fails to spread to it to my cities. I need to try converting his cities to see if his Agenda Disapproval works....

If anyone wants to see what a golden age looks like in the night cycle it's in that link since he plays with day/night cycle on. He ends up choosing the policy to reduce warmongering penalty, it seems like an alright policy, but I think in the end everyone will end up hating you anyways, so I doubt I'll bother using it.

An image showing later game alliance (this was an industrial age start). While there are some warmongering penalties, he's able to renew the alliance. He hasn't taken a lot of cities, I'd imagine if you go on a massive rampage taking many cities you will accrue so much warmongering penalty that maintaining alliances will be difficult. But if you attain level 2 alliance before this happens, perhaps it will be possible? I'm still a little unclear on how the higher level alliances will work. They take a long time to build up. He also chose a golden age policy which reduces warmongering penalties.

That's a pretty good positive modifier for the alliance. "Declared Friend", "Ally" and "Defensive Pact" are all part of the alliance, so that is +36 in total.

Looks like it is not going to be too hard to remain friends with Chandragupta if he is far away. I think one of the most annoying new agendas is going to be Wilhelmina's. I have been watching Quill18's Korea stream, and it looks like she is very impatient for those trade routes, even when you are not technically able to send her any. It reminds me a bit of Mwemba's agenda.

I've had this result as well. I think it is bugged.

Right, that's what I thought, but maybe I misunderstand this. Even when I take things in peace treaties, she tends to degrade me for ending the war...

I haven't seen it recently, but I've had Gorgo give me kudos ("You would make a good Spartan") in the past. She seems to like it when you're at war at least, but it also seems like she wants you to keep declaring war every so often.

The entertainment complex now have the bread and circuses project with add loyalty pressure 0.5 per pop + 20 loyalty to the city when finished.
Where did you get this information from?

EDIT: Nevermind, I have found your quote: "Can be seen in Quill18 youtube Wilhelmina part 6 at 26:07". Thanks for the valuable info

Last edited:

The change to Oligarchy.

I seen that last week, though it flashed pretty quickly. I'm assuming all units get the +20% unit experience. What was it before? 25 or 50? Interesting to note that cavalry both heavy and light are not included, oh and ranged as well. A slight nerf to them, but not huge. Great to see naval melee units get the buff for Norway action. I run Oligarchy nearly every game as this is the time I do my war expansion. It's a significant nerf to Oligarchy, but I'll probably still run it, but may switch out earlier. Often I just keep it in after my wars since I'm so close to monarchy at this point anyways.

I seen that last week, though it flashed pretty quickly. I'm assuming all units get the +20% unit experience. What was it before? 25 or 50? Interesting to note that cavalry both heavy and light are not included, oh and ranged as well. A slight nerf to them, but not huge. Great to see naval melee units get the buff for Norway action. I run Oligarchy nearly every game as this is the time I do my war expansion. It's a significant nerf to Oligarchy, but I'll probably still run it, but may switch out earlier. Often I just keep it in after my wars since I'm so close to monarchy at this point anyways.
It is not the experience that changed, but the +4 strength was for all land melee units.

I asked this another thread, but this seems more appropriate place: Has any of the livestreamers actually finished a game of R&F (I know it's turn limited)? I.e do we know if they've adjusted the score and/or if there is a hall of fame?

I asked this another thread, but this seems more appropriate place: Has any of the livestreamers actually finished a game of R&F (I know it's turn limited)? I.e do we know if they've adjusted the score and/or if there is a hall of fame?
No, you'd have to do an information era start or do a duel game or something in that vein.

The preview build is limited to 150 turns.

Top Bottom