Resource icon

Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire

Hi to all, I am Imperator and I know, many years have passed since I posted my last unit pack, but in the meantime, my life has changed a lot. I became a freelancer in the computer graphics industry, I worked for architectural studios as an architectural visualizer with 3ds Max, I created videos with Unreal, I worked for the video game industry as a landscaping artist, and in the cinematographic industry as a VFX artist. Now I'm retired and the desire to play Civilization III and in particular Rise and Fall of Roman Empire has returned. Unfortunately on this site, I was able to download patches 1.20-1.323, but I don't have version 1 and patch 1.20. Is there anyone who can help me?

imperator61, great that you are back and I can say you a big thank you very much for all your great work for Civ 3! :thanx:
Many of your units are in the mod CCM, so the animation speed was improved for many units by Takeo.
Unfortunately I don´t have the requested versions of Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire.

I remember that there was a thread by maybe @Quintillus about having made a compilation of scenarios on CD/DVD for civ3 players.

Hi Imperator and welcome back.
I have the original scenario and requested patch. Just uploaded into Database

Last edited:
Hi Imperator and welcome back.
I have the original scenario and requested patch. Just uploaded into Database
Hi there! Unfortunately, link for "patch to version 1.2" is dead. Could anyone upload again? Many thanks in advance!

Top Bottom