Rise from Erebus 1.30 Bug Thread

They can not. The Elven and Dark Elven promotion allows any unit to take Woodsman I even if their unit combat type wouldn't normally allow it. Woodsman II still requires the correct type. Not that it matters since the Elven and Dark Elven promotions already grant double movement in forests, and I don't think it stacks. :p

Dwelling of The Refugee does not seem to be adding to or creating a spawn counter. The city with the Memorial & dwelling shows 6% the rest, with just the dwelling don't have a counter at all.

I've seen (several times around turn 450) units just march around the ENTIRE map when they attack, instead of attacking. They just walk around, like 100 spaces or so, and then maybe end up back where they started. It's wierd.

I have a crash that repeats itself everytime you press end turn on this save. Too bad... it was a sweet start too. Austins kick ass.

A little background: Fresh 1.3 install, old Rife completely removed, no add-on's.

Attached the save

Attachments

• Rife - Austin... powers.CivBeyondSwordSave
    273.1 KB · Views: 65
Here's a weird pseudo bug I found.

I (Bannor) had a stack on a Ljosalfar city. It was built adjacent to a Calabim fort. When I attack the Calabim and killed some vamps, the Ljosalfar city lost culture due to the new mechanic.

Other than one crash, all's good.

Run into yet another exception, this time directly after game start. (Multiplayer game)

Figured out where to find my screenshots:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 80
I have a crash that repeats itself everytime you press end turn on this save. Too bad... it was a sweet start too. Austins kick ass.

A little background: Fresh 1.3 install, old Rife completely removed, no add-on's.

Attached the save

open WB and observe where barb animal/monster is attacked/ attacking civilizied unit(s). So far... according to my own experence, that is the main case of repeatable CTDs. And god knows I have had several CTDs in my current game.

Several unit types for Austrin have two different 'mount pegasus' abilities. Presumably one is unit-combat specific (since it says 'Only available to arcane/melee/etc units) and changes the unit's icon into that of the unit mounted on a pegasus, while the other (which no limitation stipulated) merely adds the Pegasus promotion to the unit.

Also are mages intended to be able to generate an infinite number of pegasus? The ability is blocked while the pegasus is around, like skeletons, but once the pegasus is merged with a unit they can summon another.

I don't know if this is a bug or intended. Found nothing about it in the changelog.

Elven workers can't build things in forest anymore without cutting it down?

I'm assuming that I should post bugs with the 'official' module BuildXP here? Though I'm not actually sure it's at fault... My Svartalfar worker, without any XP, will take 32 turns to build a camp on a non-forested tile on Normal speed. Which I don't find 'normal'.

The fact that researching Hunting has no effect whatsoever on how long it'll take doesn't look right either.

Mazatl (and probably Cualli) clear jungle with many improvemnts, however the jungle can grow back over them. Intended?

1) Regarding my previous bug report, it's not BuildXP. Without it, Svartalfar workers still start at 32 turns for a Camp on Normal. Still think that's too much, but okay, maybe it's more a balance issue.

2) Traceback (most recent call last):
File "CvEventInterface", line 30, in onEvent
File "CvCustomEventManager", line 136, in handleEvent
File "CvCustomEventManager", line 147, in _handleDefaultEvent
File "CvEventManager", line 1121, in onGameStart
KeyError: 'Diakonos'
ERR: Python function onEvent failed, module CvEventInterface

=> Error during game start

3)Traceback (most recent call last):
File "CvSpellInterface", line 9026, in exploreLairBigBad
File "BasicFunctions", line 115, in addUnitFixed
RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception
ERR: Python function exploreLairBigBad failed, module CvSpellInterface

=> Error during game play

4) I claimed a fort, then the fort commander got killed by a wild spider. Might have been an Archos one, though. Left the fort with no commander and no way to respawn one :-(

I've played three or four games so far and I think I've seen Orthus once maybe? I have used the Play Now! option and it's actually been since that that I've seen Orthus pop. Is he not a guarantee anymore?

I played Civ with 3 others on LAN and there was always an OOS when one of us Casted his City ( former World ) Spell.
The Khazad Spell did create Hills for his Caster, the others couldnt see them.
The OOS accoured with Jotnar and Mazatle ( City / World ) Spells too.
So i think all of them make an OOS.

Is building Steamworks Worldwounder with the Great Ingeneur open for everyone intendet ?

I'm getting this when I end my turn after loading any saved game:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvGameInterface", line 146 in canTrain

File "CvGameUtils", line 1012 in canTrain

Name Error: global name "Civ" is not defined

Then the game freezes.It happened with every saved game so far, regardless of which civ I was using.:sad:

Was playing as mazatl and some of my wyverns and coatlann randomly switched to lizardman racial, and even when I used worldbuilder to change them back to dragon, they switched again next turn

Also as frozen, their starting settler and worker start w/ demon instead of ice demon, and their worldspell isn't a city action

Top Bottom