Not that I know of, no. But your chefs better make nice food or they're going to be up for elimination next Tuesday.

We are in the process of selecting the chefs for the feast! We have already picked the chef Norris Lumb to help prepare a special fish and watermelon dish for one of the fish course..

Spoiler orc chef :

...and have set the goblin chef Mangeur de Griffes to also help prepare the feast.

Spoiler goblin chef :

We have also invited Joël Robuchon, Guy Savoy, Hélène Darroze, the Roux family and other French chef icons to help provide their services.

Among the invites will also acquire the services of Le Saut du Crapaud to provide their services to make the meat course greater excellence.
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/117975481350211611885/6180209073136581586
We hope the UK would like to also provide chefs, especially the Roux family and (to also serve as a taskmaster) Gordon Ramsay.

We look forward to prepare the feast!

The Norrland-Sápmi Ministry of Education is disappointed with the lack of direct results from the implementation of the Norrland-Sápmi Cyrillic Alphabet for Swedish, Finnish and Western Sami languages but we have no plans of withdrawing this reform and remain positive that the new standardised orthography will bring many advantages in the future. A selective list of Norrland-Sápmi city names as written in national languages can be found in the spoiler section below.

Spoiler :
Kiruna
Swedish: Кируна (Kiruna)
Finnish: Киируна (Kiiruna)
Northern Sami: Гирон (Giron)

Luleå
Swedish: Лулё (Luleå)
Finnish: Луулая (Luulaja)
Northern Sami: Лулею (Luleju)
Lule Sami: Юлеву (Julevu)

Sorsele
Swedish: Сорселе (Sorsele)
Southern Sami: Суарса (Suarsa)
Ume Sami: Суорссӓ (Suorssá)

Umeå
Swedish: Умё (Umeå)
Finnish: Уумая (Uumaja)
Northern Sami: Убми (Ubmi)
Southern Sami: Упмейе (Upmeje)
Ume Sami: Убмейе (Ubmeje)

Östersund
Swedish: Ӧстерсунд (Östersund)
Southern Sami: Стааре (Staare)

Actions:

1. Greater Sápmi is one nation in spirit and there is no reason for its peoples to live divided any longer now that we have pushed the imperialist Scandinavian and Russian governments out of the North. President Gustav Gustavsson has signed an executive order mandating the establishment of a Ministry of Unification with headquarters in Kiruna as a northern branch of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs focused on inter-Sami relations and potential unification with the Northern Sami Federation by diplomatic means. A special envoy will be dispatched to Guovdageaidnu to enable a direct diplomatic channel for facilitating these goals.

2. The People's Assembly is set to vote on a bill approving the annexation of territories in Finnish Lapland and Murmansk oblast which are not administrated by the Northern Sami Federation. We have the highest expectations that it will pass.

Edit: As you can see, President Gustavsson and his administration is far too busy with more pressing diplomatic and domestic matters to attend any social events in Europe at the moment. He sends his congratulations to the soon-to-be married couple, and our Ambassadors to Continental and Insular Europe along with their government-appointed caretakers and Deputy Ambassadors will come to the wedding in Majterre as representatives of the Norrland-Sápmi government. We hope that appropriate accomodation for Blitzen and Rudolph can be arranged.

Last edited:
The cult Preforms its actions!

I, THE PROPHET, SHALL AMAZE THE POPULACE WITH THE DIVINE POWER OF DICEMANCY!(or whatever i called it last) BY SHOOTING A HARMLESS BALL OF ENERGY INTO THE SKY, AND UPON REACHING SUFFICIENT HEIGHT, IT SHALL EXPLODE LIKE A FIREWORK. THIS MIRACLE WILL SHOW THE POWER OF THE DICE GODS, EVEN WHEN SO HEAVILY RESTRICTED.

Meanwhile, in Dicetopia
The second action, of course, will be spent on the cult researching roll modifiers, learning how they work. More specifically, how to spot the various modifiers on the rolls. So that the cult will know the specifics of how a roll is modified.

PRAISE THE DICE GODS! LET THEM BLESS US WITH DIVINE LUCK!

ok i know my orders. spend my action supporting megan, and use a free action to buy megan amiibos

ok i know my orders. spend my action supporting megan, and use a free action to buy megan amiibos
The Cult condemns such interventionism. Let the States sort out their own problems, absent of foreign interests deciding the victor.

We have already given plans that Emperor Tani I will be granted a seat next to King Leon II.

Faxum's Imperial Government confirms the Emperor's attendance at the feast and gives its best wishes to the union of both royal houses.

Gonna be NPC'd but to clarify I will use a free action to buy a lovely megan amiiboo and I will otherwise use my fleet to hang out with Meggy's forces and give her enemies a good bop.

Acquire all potential (past, present, and future) that is wasted by building a magical underwater mega disco ball in the Caspian Sea. This includes actions.

Start an expansion campaign into the Marshall Islands.

Action 1: The Sylix should move into the enemy territory of the state known as the "United" """States"""" of """"""America""""". It's imperative that any violent confrontation is avoided, unless it's impossible to do so. In that case...Fire away. The main goal is Billings.

Action 2: Pillars! YOU MUST CONTINUE YOUR BATTLE AGAINST ANARCHO-CAPITALISM! THE END IS NEAR! GOOOOOO!

When will the update come back from the war?

This weekend, if my luck holds.

When the facts change, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?

I let out a loud, [female dog word which is censored by CFC because apparently all the people who call it a shining hill in the darkness of the Internet have never went to OT, or worse, think that because they've been to OT]-y cry until the facts change.

Top Bottom