Roll to Dodge- Fight fight fight!

To anyone who's looking:

Actions can be given now, the game has begun, however, you can still join until the end of the first update, at which time it will be too late.

I try to persuade Omega to attack the cat known as Duke Buttercup.

I don't think this is a legitimate order as Omega is a character and so could refuse. I'm also not sure what stat this would include...

Now, if you were trying to use mind control to make Omega attack Duke Buttercup, that'd be different, but you'd have to develop these powers first.

I don't think this is a legitimate order as Omega is a character and so could refuse. I'm also not sure what stat this would include...

Now, if you were trying to use mind control to make Omega attack Duke Buttercup, that'd be different, but you'd have to develop these powers first.
In that case I use my opening action to develop mind control. For the purpose of my character (who in the show that he's from has something similar to mind control), can I call it Geass instead of mind control?

In that case I use my opening action to develop mind control. For the purpose of my character (who in the show that he's from has something similar to mind control), can I call it Geass instead of mind control?

You can, but forgive me if I accidentally refer to it as mind control.

Of course, I won't be rolling until later.

I would also like to inform everyone that just because Duke Buttercup isn't looking for anything serious at the moment, he would be more than open to the idea of a possible hookup. Duke Buttercup is also Bisexual and has a fetish for ball gags.

Being punched I retreat to the other side of the room. I want to remind Omega that I didn't attempt to brain wash him, just remind him that it would be in his best interest to attack someone other then me.

Being punched I retreat to the other side of the room. I want to remind Omega that I didn't attempt to brain wash him, just remind him that it would be in his best interest to attack someone other then me.

Maybe it should be in my best interest to give you a mouth full of lead.

5 (Intelligence). Not only do you develop Geass, you also can control inanimate objects.

Duke Buttercup looks for truffles to eat.

6 (Search) You find truffles, but they are also magical and help you gain strength. You gain 20 HP and your strength boosts to four.

I yell, "I AM A MAN", and punch Ilduce squarley in the gut for thinking he can brainwash me.

8 (Strength) You fail to hit Ilduce at all...

I'm going to blast omega with force lightning.

(Automatic Fail) as you do not currently have force lightning, it does not activate;)

You may add your next actions now, and will have roughly 24 hours.

I look for a King Tiger Tank modified with modern armour and rounds, with a secondary flamethrower along with the main cannon and machine, and some spikes and a faster engine along with it being covered in spikes, for good measure.

Top Bottom