Roll to Dodge: Ludicrous Edition

I don't think I'm going to get to back to the present day, yet alone Russia/Ukraine before I take care of some things. A real shame, since my plan was with the new utopian democracy and all I was going to train under Premier Kasparov's elite team of chess masters to unlock secrets unrivaled in the normal timeline. But it's looking like I'll have to make a go of things without that. Also, no one's going to end up trapped inside a giant baby carriage, which is a real shame :(

Anyway, thanks to the Road Runner being of no help, and my unobtanium fuel used up, I'll have to stay in '82 a little longer.

So instead we find and prevent Bugs Bunny from continuing his wrong turn out of Albuquerque to all go back to California and get some delicious In N Out Burgers.

Earthling.. with all this "faffing"

Why didn't you just say "return to present day Ukrane" All those extra trinkets are nice, but really unneeded in a game like this...

I do not know what faffing is. Is that a British/Aussie term or something?

But I should say, it's not my idiom. Each thing I had had a specific purpose and I hardly think "return to present day" would work better than "build timecar, then return" when I'm rolling low anyway. And I've also asked my ally/others if they had any favors - I could have just gone on a spree of attacking everybody's pasts, but I was happy to be let be.

But don't worry, when I own your soul, you'll see things my way. 3 turns to stop it and you're not even in 1982...

My soul isn't in 1982, and i already own one to swap it with. :smug:

Use magic staff to cast Magic Mirror on self.

I go back to Earth and make the mortals worship my great moosey goodness.

I create an invisible bubble around me to protect me from any attacks for the next few turns.

(Can I use my Free Scale of Justice at any time? or just this turn?)

TheLastOne36 said:
(Can I use my Free Scale of Justice at any time? or just this turn?)
Whenever you want.

Ok so I want to use my Free Scale of justice this turn.

New order: I run around in a Circle hoping something would happen

Free Scale of Justice order: I swap Bodies, Roles, Items, Vehicles and Commendations with Choxorn. (As well as his current turn order)

Ok so I want to use my Free Scale of justice this turn.

New order: I run around in a Circle hoping something would happen

Free Scale of Justice order: I swap Bodies, Roles, Items, Vehicles and Commendations with Choxorn. (As well as his current turn order)

It can revive you, not steal my soul. :p

Fine than,

New Order: I swap Bodies, Roles, Items, Vehicles and Commendations with Choxorn. (As well as his current turn order)
and if I die, than revive me.

Seon, you'll die. (That's my action. Not saying that he's going to die soon, but actually forcing him to perish. Does that make sense? :crazyeye:)

Seon said:
I buff my horde attacking civplayah with blessings
8: They gain no bonus.

choxorn said:
After briefly contemplating why TLO is still alive, I steal his scales of justice and hit him with a pathetically weak attack to remove his remaining 1 HP.
11: You scratch him as you steal his scales, sending him down for the count.

Earthling said:
So instead we find and prevent Bugs Bunny from continuing his wrong turn out of Albuquerque to all go back to California and get some delicious In N Out Burgers.
20: Bugs pays for your burger, restoring you to full health.

The Devil calls you and informs you it's time to begin the game. You will be immune to all player actions save world-wide effects until the game has finished. During this time you may only negotiate and move pieces; any other action will be discounted.

It's your move.

Omega124 said:
Who honestly cares if I buy it? I just sit down in one of their chairs and start reading it. (In RL, they let you do that).
20: You manage to train yourself in mechanical repair, gaining a +2 bonus to rolls for such actions.

Abaddon said:
Use magic staff to cast Magic Mirror on self.
2 (3): The spell misfires and attempts to cut you into quarters.
ROLL TO DODGE!
2 (3): You suffer 40 damage.

Anonymoose said:
I go back to Earth and make the mortals worship my great moosey goodness.
16: You are a Lord among Moose.

mythmonster2 said:
Order the cult to restrain Abaddon while I drink his blood.
1 (4): Although weakened, he still has enough strength to punch you in the face. You take 10 damage.

Zack said:
I blow up the prison using my mind powers, but I mysteriously survive.
6: You survive. So does the prison. And the guards.
ROLL TO DODGE!
2: This Taser connects. You take 20 damage and are temporarily paralysed.

TheLastOne36 said:
New Order: I swap Bodies, Roles, Items, Vehicles and Commendations with Choxorn. (As well as his current turn order)
and if I die, than revive me.
11: You swap (3/5) Items, and with your dying breath, activate the Scales of Justice.

TheLastOne36 uses the Scales of Justice! The current health of all active players is averaged and redistributed evenly, past maximum health cap as necessary.

civplayah said:
Seon, you'll die. (That's my action. Not saying that he's going to die soon, but actually forcing him to perish. Does that make sense? :crazyeye:)
2: God is unimpressed by your arrogance, and halves your health.

kill fire said:
I slap TLO if he isn't killed this turn by anyone else. If he is, then I continue to rest.
19: You slap him silly for 30 damage.

The marines take another shot at tuxedohamm.
ROLL TO DODGE!
3: They deal 25 damage.

It's time already? Really? Well, might as well move along. I'm not sure how you wanted me to play this out (but, I did have some ideas if it was going to be more than one roll)

So going off the assumption it's not just "one roll, play the game"

I'm guessing the Devil naturally wants black but I'll force him into a defensive Sicilian opening to stifle any tricks he has up his sleeve.

If you're being really picky :)lol:) that starts with
1. e4

Lastly: BOO YEAH OMEGA DOUBLE TWENTIES :D

I order my horde to swarm civplayah yet again

Top Bottom