Rome Sweet Rome (Oct 23, 2008)

ARGHH!
I love you, but I hate you!
Just when I thought I'd got all the CSU for my mod ready, you realease these!
CURSE YOU!!!! :goodjob:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Love it, Sandris!!!! :eek:

Friggin' awesome unit line! :drool: Even a camel rider! By Jupiter!

Edit: I'll compose myself when I recover.

Wow, they are there ... :woohoo: and they are great :hatsoff::clap::worship:
The first CCM-Prebetatesters will soon have additional fun.:goodjob:

I love the play on word too :lol: Now I really have to heavily customize my favourite conquest ever, the one I've been playing a hundred times, Rise Of Rome !!! All of these units will make it even better than it was. They look wonderful, maybe your best units ever, very contrasted, nice textures... I just love them :love:

I can't say anything else that I haven't already said in the past. Your unit packs are simply exceptional! The attention to historical accuracy and detail, the smooth animations, and the fact that you cover the entire line-up, is and has been a hallmark of your quality work.
AVE SANDRIS BENEFACTI TE SALVTANT :D

AMAZING man, thank you very much !!

I have a request for you, can you make more egyptian offesive units ?? dark/bronce/middle ages, I have my own custom scenario, I have more than 20 rome units (def & off), but only a few ones for Egypt :(

Thank you again dude, excellent work !!

Yet another masterful job Sandris. This pack was worth the wait the way you fill in the lines with horse archers is especially usefull.

I have been expecting these, but they're still awesome.

And now I'm following an old tradition by saying:

"It's VELES, not VELITES --- velites is plural of veles"

;)

Edit: Just checked the files, it's correctly named in there. Good work and 100 extra points for being accurate. :)

So who's making a Mod using only Sandris' units???

Seems logical to me that Sandris should.

Sandris: Do you put your units into your own mod? Do you even play Civ? Doing all these units must take extraordinary amounts of time.

Actually, I have been compiling all of Sandris units, and many others over the last month. So far I have 430 units at 522 MB. This is just a compilation; haven't done any whittling down yet. Still, I've really only begun and my goal is to have a complete line-up, to gunpowder, for all 31 civs. I imagine that the undertaking, when done will be around 500 units and close to 600 MB. So, it might not really be practical to make this a mod for downloading.

Sandris: the Roman Javelineman attack.flc file is corrupted, can you re upload it please ?

Top Bottom