RR1 -Bond no More !

Got it.

I think we only need 2 cities: 1st NW of sheep to deny biz stone (we don't wanna lose mids or HG...) and 2nd 1S of corn to get ivory. I foresee WE rush on biz :hammer:, getting us the wonders he'll build for us.

Also we won't need archery; good.

Let's hope biz got a good starting location ;)

Will most likely play tomorrow.

I think we should settle 2nd city 1 tile S of the wine resource, and 3rd somewhere in the area of the spice/wheat/ele
BTW what is that mod? And how can I get that GG and GP bar too?

Click the link > click DOWNLOAD HERE > click The BUG Mod (left side) > Click download button (the one that is for version 3.13, works perfectly for 3.17) > click either on BUGMod_30.exe or .zip. Should be working.

I can't see any DOWNLOAD HERE, all I see is:

civ4bug - Revision 1047: /BAT Mod

* Assets/
* BAT Mod.ini
* GNU Public License.rtf
* Patch 3.17/
* The BAT Mod Help.chm

Powered by Subversion version 1.5.0 (r31699).
(the things after * are links, when I click them they lead me to a similar page with different links, kinda like a folder in a website)
Any idea what to do?

You clicked the wrong link. There's a big writing DOWNLOAD HERE

From there you come to a page where you find "The BUGmod" on the left side. From there you should easily find the download.

edit
... this will bring you here.

Ok, go to here . It is the direct link to the file.

But if you are going to use it often ( you probably will ;) ) it is better to check the project page often to see if there are new releases

i'd plant the second city 1SE of the stone, it's not on a hill but with axes as defenders that wont be a problem

I'm sorry, I suddently found myself on a CS-LAN-Party yesterday afternoon. Unfortounately (for you at least :p) it lasted until 6am.... Plan on playing later that day.

Played 15 turns
IHT
Remove that uselsess sign ;)

IBT
Southern Scout kills barb Panther

(1)
Agri > Masonry

Meet a dude with strange feathers on his head

5(IBT)
Southern Scout falls to a barbarian Lion

(7)
Moscow hits pop2

(8)
Meet a bleach man. He really could use some color and I give him Darius' number

(10)
Masonry > The Wheel

Moscow: Warrior > Warrior

---

Standard (boring) earlygame turns. Farmed wheat farm, prefarmed a FP. I don't think we'll need to hook up copper soonish, with the GW on the horizon and AIs everywhere. Also we don't have The Wheel yet. Also, the Stone Quarry is built. You can continue building the FP-farm until the Wheel is in. We won't lose a single worker turn :thumbsup:

The warrior is supposed to be in the area of the stone site. I agree with Ad Hoc, settle SE of stone, to make sure we don't lose it to biz (on this spot, it's in the inner city). Please keep in mind we need mysticism soon otherwise the cities will be crap. Using esp slider seems like a waste ;) If we settle before we tech myst, start with a worker in the newer cities.

The second warrior (due in 1) is supposed to be military police in Moscow. After that worrior finishes, I suggest starting the GW until we hit pop4 (for 1 turn). Then start the settler, revolt to slavery and 2pop :whipped: the settler into the GW, while regrowing. When we hit :) cap, start another settler until the :whipped: :mad: fades.

The AIs are very close. Overview pic of the World as we know it

(for some reason I can't scroll out completely and turn on culture view :()
Note: biz immediately west, Just RIGHT to the east. You also can see SB border in the SW corner.

Wow, that's a big report when I had nothing really to report ;)

Roster
r_rolo1
mystyfly - just played
Quotey - UP NOW
BurnEmDown - on deck
Ad Hoc
Stuge

View attachment No espionage Stalin ;) 2800 av. J-C..CivBeyondSwordSave

2 things off game:

- Nobody plays in French :p especially a german speaking swiss :lol:

-Aren't you using the minimized interface? that could explain the lack of culture display button.

On game:

Nicely played ( nothing like letting whipping to whipping addicts :p ). But I have a small question to the team: I have serious doubts that we can spit a 3rd settler before Darius expands towards us...... especially if we go GW :p

Ideas?

BTW Ad Hoc is up IIRC

r_rolo1 said:
- Nobody plays in French :p especially a german speaking swiss :lol:
Heh, finally changed it. What does that have to do with my origin? If I were a french speaking swiss (thank god I'm not :p), I'd have it probabely because it would be my native language, and if I'm not a french speaking swiss (thank god) I could still play in french to help me learn that wicked language :crazyeye:

-Aren't you using the minimized interface? that could explain the lack of culture display button.
I couldn't zoom out far enought to get that interface. There's that point where the interface changes (when zooming out) and you see the clouds (if you have them turned on). I only got to the point just before it changed.

Nicely played ( nothing like letting whipping to whipping addicts ). But I have a small question to the team: I have serious doubts that we can spit a 3rd settler before Darius expands towards us...... especially if we go GW
I am a bit worried too. We don't have many forests or great tiles (I love cows in the cap BFC...) so we need to :whipped:. I think order should be settler (whip) > GW (regrow) > settler (whip) > mids (regrow). I believe we might make it. We only need that 3rd city to claim ivory, and there are two spots, I don't think darius will be able to settle both. But it'd be way better if we get the ivory/corn spot of course.

BTW Ad Hoc is up IIRC
Considering the roster of yours in the first post (which I copied and actualized in my report...), Quotey is up. Feel free to check and clarify; you're the boss ;):p

I think 3rd city should be 1S of the wine east of Moscow.

BurnEmDown said:
I think 3rd city should be 1S of the wine east of Moscow.
Why?? If we don't settle towards justinian (and I see no reason to do so; there's next to no food (only cows; 3F or irrigated grass, also 3F). That mostly crappy city, squeezed by just culture, would only give us diplo hits with him.

Where exactly the 3rd city will be we can't decide yet, we'll have to wait and see where darius settles. But it'll most likely be near one of the two sources of ivory.

Where is Justinian? And why do we need to settle towards him so soon?

Top Bottom