Russian Civil War (1917-1922)

I wonder what civs and leaders in this mod now?
Civilization will no longer have specific leaders. Each of the 18 civilizations has a Cabinet in which one of the three heads of government can be chosen.
The list is something like this:
1. Red Russia
2. White Russia
3. Siberia
4. Ukraine
5. Free Territory (Makhnovia)
6. Poland
7. Finland
8. Basmachi Movement (Turkestan, Central Asia)
9. KOMUCH
10. Far East Republic (Primorye)
11. Baltic States
12. Transcaucasia
13. Mongolia
14. Cossacks Union (Don-Kuban Union)
15. Czechoslovak Legion
16. German Empire (Weimar Republic)
17. France
18. UK

France and England will also use American, Romanian, Greek and Japanese units as a flavor.

Civilization will no longer have specific leaders. Each of the 18 civilizations has a Cabinet in which one of the three heads of government can be chosen.
The list is something like this:
1. Red Russia
2. White Russia
3. Siberia
4. Ukraine
5. Free Territory (Makhnovia)
6. Poland
7. Finland
8. Basmachi Movement (Turkestan, Central Asia)
9. KOMUCH
10. Far East Republic (Primorye)
11. Baltic States
12. Transcaucasia
13. Mongolia
14. Cossacks Union (Don-Kuban Union)
15. Czechoslovak Legion
16. German Empire (Weimar Republic)
17. France
18. UK

France and England will also use American, Romanian, Greek and Japanese units as a flavor.
And leaders?

And leaders?
As I pointed out, there are no leaders in the usual sense.
There are some civics that I position as heads of government.
For example, the Reds may choose Lenin, Trotsky, or Sverdlov, while the Whites may choose Wrangel, Denikin, or Alekseyev.
To do this, I use the UniqueCivics component. It was redesigned to reflect the screen with the Cabinet of Ministers. Each Cabinet consists of 4 columns of 3 Ministers: the Head of government, the military Ministerr, the Minister of economy and the Minister of security.
The concept is not fully developed, but now there are about 200 unique characters.
I want to make sure that the diplomacy window has a picture of the first civic on top of the leaderhead, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.
The image of the leaderhead itself will most likely be replaced with campaign posters.
Spoiler :

As I pointed out, there are no leaders in the usual sense.
There are some civics that I position as heads of government.
For example, the Reds may choose Lenin, Trotsky, or Sverdlov, while the Whites may choose Wrangel, Denikin, or Alekseyev.
To do this, I use the UniqueCivics component. It was redesigned to reflect the screen with the Cabinet of Ministers. Each Cabinet consists of 4 columns of 3 Ministers: the Head of government, the military Ministerr, the Minister of economy and the Minister of security.
The concept is not fully developed, but now there are about 200 unique characters.
I want to make sure that the diplomacy window has a picture of the first civic on top of the leaderhead, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.
The image of the leaderhead itself will most likely be replaced with campaign posters.
Spoiler :
This is brilliant. I love your use of 'archetypes' for the Cabinet of Ministers. What gave you this inspiration? And those profile pics are magnificent. I can't wait to see new developments :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have 2 questions.
First of all is this mod finished? I'm guessing no so how close are you to finishing?
Second, haven't you considered asking a moderator to move this thread to the Mod Packs sub forum? It would make more sense since this is a mod.

First of all is this mod finished? I'm guessing no so how close are you to finishing?
I have already answered this question

There is still a lot of work in the following areas:
1. Unitarts.
2. Buildings and Worldwonders were not made at all.
3. the concept of the Constituent Assembly is not finished.
4. Victory conditions are not implemented.
5. balance is not finalized.

generally, I can give a link to the mod, if you can really help with something specific. send me PM

The work is still very far from complete, the gameplay as such is absent.
In addition, there is still a lot of work with the formation of pediatexts.
Without a scenario, all the gameplay features, balance and events, I will not release it. Don't wait until the end of the year.

Pretty good. I was wonder... Since you already made a Manchukuo Imperial Army and other WW1/Interwar Units, maybe you should make a Republic of China, Chinese Soviet Republic and Generic Chinese Clique/Warlords units. That will be great. :goodjob:
And don't worry, i'll patient for that since you're busy with this mod anyway.

Use this as your refrence:

Last edited:
Pretty good. I was wonder... Since you already made a Manchukuo Imperial Army and other WW1/Interwar Units, maybe you should make a Republic of China, Chinese Soviet Republic and Generic Chinese Clique/Warlords units. That will be great. :goodjob:
And don't worry, i'll patient for that since you're busy with this mod anyway.

Use this as your refrence:
It is much more convenient to use images instead of video materials

Reference's for a Modern Chinese General
Spoiler :
[/IMG]

Attachments

• O3BmgDnG.jpg
    O3BmgDnG.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 456
Here is the full list of available members of the Constituent assembly. The list can be discussed.
Spoiler :

And this is a list of available ministers. The list can also be discussed. A little later, I will show which ministers are available in which state.
Spoiler :

Both lists can be discussed. If you consider any character important for the period of the Russian Civil War, but did not find it here, sugess your candidacies.

You can download the current build on my channel in Discord, but I warn you that it is not possible to play it. On the other hand, the scenario and the main concepts of the mod are approximately clear.

P.s. the link to Discord has been updated.

Last edited:
I don't know what your policy on who's included in the Constituent assembly, but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Lunacharsky seems pretty important and was actually a member.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Chkheidze, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noe_Zhordania, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamo_Ohanjanyan and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irakli_Tsereteli could work as both Constituent assembly and ministers for Caucasian factions (if you have any).

To represent anarchists, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Kropotkin might be included I guess.

Perhaps you're right. Lunacharsky should be included in the constituent assembly. Previously, he was one of the ministers of the Bolsheviks, but then I replaced him with Bukharin, and he disappeared :)
Zhordania and Chkheidze already exist as Caucasian ministers. I need to think about Tsereteli and Ohanjanyan.
As for Kropotkin, he retired before October 1917 and had no influence on the course of the war. I don't think it's worth adding it as an active actor.
I will later make pictures of which country has which ministers. Then it will be a little easier to figure out who should be replaced, who should be added.

Top Bottom