Scenario Request Thread

I am a casual gamer and have enjoyed Civilization 2 for about 8 years. I recently purchased Civ 4 Complete, but I have had no success making the scenario of my liking in World Builder in BTS. This may sound strange, but I simply enjoy playing multiplayer hotseats building up worlds. I would really appreciate it if someone could make me the following scenario:

Scenario Parameters
• A multiplayer scenario with all of the default 34 BTS civs
• Map: any realistic giant earth map
• All 34 civilizations to start in their historically accurate locations

For civs with multiple leaders, please select these leaders
America – Washington
Celts - Brennus
China - Mao Zedong
Egypt - Ramesses II
England – Churchill
France - Louis XIV
Germany – Bismarck
Greece - Alexander
India – Gandhi
Mongolia - Genghis Khan
Ottomans - Suleiman
Persia - Darius I
Rome - Augustus Caesar
Russia – Stalin
Spain – Isabella

I guess the 2nd Boer War was more interesting then the first.

Civilizations could be:

Cape Colony (with Natal Colony as a vassal)
South African Republic (Transvaal)
Orange Free State
Stellaland
Rhodesia
German South-West Africa
Zulus
Mozambique

I do not have time to design this scenario, so I would be very pleased if someone could do this, on a mod maybe, with custom LH's? And please include cimmerians. :)

Anyone feel up to making a scenario based on "The Emberverse" series?
Google if you don't know what that is.

hey i would like someone to do a scenario for harry turtledoves the great war series. and for bts

Do you meen his "In the Balance" series? If so, then it happens that I'm working on a scenario based off of the first book using FutureMod:assimilate:

Do you meen his "In the Balance" series? If so, then it happens that I'm working on a scenario based off of the first book using FutureMod:assimilate:

nope i'm talking about the civil war/ww2 one. south won civil war, and it is what ww2 would have been like if they were still around. but the balance series would be amazing also. :D

Title self explaining : I would, at choice :

A) 800 AD Scenario

B) 800 AD Uchronic Scenario
In this uchrony Roman Empire would not been splited and not fall behind the Barbarians forces, it would be a war between Roman and Arabian Empire led by an uchronic Caliph...

C) 1000 AD Uchronic Scenario
In this uchrony, Carolingian Empire would not be splited in three parts...

Conditions, be free of mods and at more 18 civs maxi...

I would like to see a South America scenario without the European countries or North American countries involved?

Wouldn't it be interesting to play a game involving Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, and others fight it out for supremacy of South America? :)

I like to play with regular rules, but then an interesting map simply! Something you don't encounter when having it randomly pregenerated. Like chokepoints, rings of seas with land in it that have seas in it again, etc. I like maps which are not overly large (due to slowness)

I haven't read all posts in this thread, so perhaps there's some maps like this existing already?

Anyway, that's my 2 cents! :)

I'm curious as to whether there are any mods/scenarios out there revolving around either Arthurian legend or the Trojan War. I'd be interested to see what could be done with either!

i'd like an Earth map with a few powerblocks

hmm , it could be an idea to have Canada , Australia , New Zeeland and UK as the Commonwealth
dunno , maybe some more isles that also have Elizabeth as their Queen , call it personal union but she is technically the head of state for those countries.Also Cyprus has 2 UK bases.Gibraltar and Falklands could be done too.

USA should get Mexico and South Korea , also Diego Garcia and Kabul.
i would ignore Taiwan and make it a barbarian island to give China some action.

For problematic spots like Israel , if you choose to make ... make 2 cities .. Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
and base about 30 merchants there so they can support a huge army.Also Jewlers corp.Or have USA pay them 600 gold per turn for oil. ... and use less merchants.

New York , London , Hong Kong and Tokyo should all have about 20 merchants.Moscow ,Rio .Paris ,Berlin , Beijing ,Johanesburg and Cairo should have 10 merchants too.

remember to add 1 carrier groups for Brazil (or Mercosur) , India and Russia.
2 carriers groups for EU and Commonwealth and 10-12 for USA.

No carrier for China but many subs and destroyers.Japan same as China.

Russia should have about 3 times as much tanks as USA or EU .China should have 3 times more infantry. USA should have 5 times more air forces then next civ.

Expeditionary armies like Spenatz (Chechnia),French Legion(Chad) ,SEALS and SAS(Iraq and Kabul) should have a lot of experience , eg Leader and 30 more xp.

also , remember that you dont need 18 civs , prolly 7-8 big civs and 3-4 small ones.(Israel ,Pakistan ,ASEAN ,Ukraine , Egypt or African Union , Saudi ,South Africa )

some barbarian cities for Cuba ,Venezuela ,Colombia ,Serbia ,Kosovo, Albania,Iraq , Iran(- or civ) ,Afganistan ,Cechnia ,Daghestan ,Tibet ,Yemen ,Siria, Somalia ,Sudan , North Korea ,Taiwan ,Nigeria , Mali , Chad ,Zimbabwe ,Uganda and Rwanda ... just to keep us peace keepers busy
just dont over do unit numbers , better use 3x20 xp upgraded SAM inf/anti-tank/machine gun. than 10 riflemen.

hi gud day

Im requesting Scenarios of

Rise of Rome
Korean Unification or Queen Seon Deok
Napoleonic Wars
7 Years of War
German Unification
Italian Unification
Spanish American War
World War 1 and 2

hope in Civ 1.7.4 or Warlord 2 or BTS 3.0.0.91

one concept that has always fascinated me is what if the US and UK, the two key allies on the world stage, went to war. I'm British, so the concept for me is about the US invading the UK, and whether we could defy all odds and repel an invasion. I wondered if anyone could create a realistic scenario in which the United States launches an invasion upon the British Isles, namely the UK-occupied part.

it would nice if it were as realistic as possible - geographically correct cities, correctly placed units with the right numbers. it may serve to create another scenario in which Europe itself is involved to get closer the alliance side of things, but for now a UK vs. US would be great. can anyone help me out? for BTS, by the way

some concepts:
-seeing as the US will have far superior numbers, maybe UK units could be more experienced (the UK is internationally regarded for its military training)
-perhaps have fixed numbers of troops - no more can be trained to make for a fixed combat scenario
-both sides playable

thanks!

Top Bottom