Science: Next 2? We need to chop up some options..

Black_Hole

Deity
Okay I have a problem. Polls only support up to 20 options, and there are 24 options for the next TC. That 24 also excludes abstain and other, meaning a total of 26 options.

Options:
Printing Press - > Democracy
Printing Press - > Music Theory
Printing Press - > Navigation
Printing Press - > Metallurgy
Printing Press - > Physics
Music Theory - > Printing Press
Music Theory - > Navigation
Music Theory - > Metallurgy
Music Theory - > Physics
Naviagtion - > Pringint Press
Naviagtion - > Music Theory
Naviagtion - > Metallurgy
Naviagtion - > Physics
Metallurgy - > Military Tradition
Metallurgy - > Printing Press
Metallurgy - > Music Theory
Metallurgy - > Navigation
Metallurgy - > Physics
Physics - > Theory of Gravity
Physics - > Magnetism
Physics - > Printing Press
Physics - > Music Theory
Physics - > Navigation
Physics - > Metallurgy
Other
Abstain

We need to eliminate 6 options... Most likely "other" will be the first one eliminated...

Metallurgy->Military Tradition.

Any option not suppored(posted here by someone) will go on my possible deletion list.
Most likely i think we should eliminate printing press->metallurgy and vice versa...
And actually i will need to include the other option just incase somone wants a tech i delete off the list...

Physics - Theory of Gravity

The AI goes right away for Metallurgy and Military Tradition. If we go the path of Physics (useless to them) and Theory of Gravity (they go for Magnetism first), we can open up some trading options.

I'd rather have 2 polls.

Poll 1 would be "Which Tech Next" (PP, MT, Navi, Chem. OR PP, MT, Navi, Phys, Metal.)

Poll 2, running cocurrently would be "Which Tree Next"

Poll 2 would have these options:

Free Artist Tree
Democracy Tree (end at Demo)
Physics Tree, Gravity Primary
Physics Tree, Magnet Primary
Calvery Tree
Spread em out Equally (Research 1st tier techs in order of Rank from Poll #1)

Printing Press> Democracy should be on the list.

I agree with SD3's idea about polling the trees. One other "tree" option so be to research only the required techs so that we get to the Industrial Age as fast as possible.

Printing Press -> Democracy, still my favorit.

You can post 2 polls. 1 for 1st techs and second for 2nd techs with a little explanation. Use all 1st tech options in the 2nd as well and for each 2nd-class tech add (for instance) "Democracy (if we chose option PP as 1st tech)".

We should get Chivalry because we decided to go lower path. We should follow the way. I would use then Chivalry in wars to get any upper tree techs we don't have from Iros and Babs

invy said:
We should get Chivalry because we decided to go lower path. We should follow the way. I would use then Chivalry in wars to get any upper tree techs we don't have from Iros and Babs
I think you mean military tradition?

Ginger_Ale said:
Physics - Theory of Gravity

The AI goes right away for Metallurgy and Military Tradition. If we go the path of Physics (useless to them) and Theory of Gravity (they go for Magnetism first), we can open up some trading options.
I agree. Printing press would be another good option for trading purposes. We may also be able to pick up music theory from them.

Top Bottom