[GS] Science victory - GS - Elimination thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you all get China to work so well, I've never had impressive science with them. Which maybe will be my next game (though I'm kind of itching to play Canada which I've only played once). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with them.

And unfortunately (or fortunately if you like playing them) Korea is hands down easy mode. Especially if you have lots of hills (to surround the campus with mines). Other civs you have to put more work into them. And one thing I seen mentioned here that I haven't tried that I want to try is using city parks with Australia to boost appeal. It's min-max-y and I've never felt the need to do it, but might be interesting to do once to see how high you can go.

I don't know how you all get China to work so well, I've never had impressive science with them. Which maybe will be my next game (though I'm kind of itching to play Canada which I've only played once). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with them.

And unfortunately (or fortunately if you like playing them) Korea is hands down easy mode. Especially if you have lots of hills (to surround the campus with mines). Other civs you have to put more work into them. And one thing I seen mentioned here that I haven't tried that I want to try is using city parks with Australia to boost appeal. It's min-max-y and I've never felt the need to do it, but might be interesting to do once to see how high you can go.
I think Korea is indeed the easiest civ for a SV. Yet I don't think they are the best in term of efficiency as getting there faster , I would never have put them first for this reason. But I guess the whole issue with elimination games is that everyone has its own definition of best.

Moderator Action: As the game is concluded, this thread is closed. Reminder that anyone (other than Bangau, who started this game) is eligible to suggest a new elimination game. Just PM a moderator to seek approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom