"Shadow" schedule

anything new coming out soon ?????

I WANT MORE hehehehehehehe

ya my multiplayer is still messed up but i rock in single and i have now played every single civ there are we need more....

maybe a civ that have floating cities :p

ya my multiplayer is still messed up but i rock in single and i have now played every single civ there are we need more....

0.32 is being built right now. But it will probably be a few weeks before it is anounced/released.

Try some stuff from the "FfH2 Modmods, Scenarios, and Maps" Subforum, while you wait :)

kool

one question will there be more civs ? or is that it ?

The Illians will get their full expansion, but no more new civs will be coming for the main mod.

It has been hinted there will be new leader(s) however...

It has been stated that there will be no more civs, and no leaders that are not already present in the design doc (and then Kael stated that there might be some leaders that have long been in the design doc that have not been implemented yet)

Of course, modmod (like Vehem's Fall Further) add more civs, and may continue to have even more in the future.

whats a modmod ? and are they hard to install ????

just make a copy of your FfH folder, and copy the files of the modmod into that folder (usually just changes a couple of thing in the assets directory).

mod = modification of a game
modmod = modification of a modification of a game

For instance, Fall Further is a modmod of Fall From Heaven II, which is itself a mod of Civilisation 4.

The page for FFH2 modmods is here. Enjoy :)

Hmmmm.... I supose the design doc isn't available for us loving fans to see?

A new malakim leader would be nice IMO, a new Kurio one too.

Is there any information at all on 0.32? That was damn quick lol

Al

Is there any information at all on 0.32? That was damn quick lol

Al

It's possible that Kael doesn't want to spoil it too much, besides we should concentrate on rooting out the bugs even though they are pretty much 99% solved except for those known issues that we can't do anything about or are related to settings (such as frozen animations).

One thing I'd like to see is a somewhat expanded tech tree with some more stuff in it.

Actually it's been pretty nice to have this lull. I've even worked on solving some of the smaller bugs myself :) (mainly because I keep on causing wierd, annoying errors with the manual which make me less prone to working on it and more prone to coding).

Yeah a larger tech tree would be nice. Some advanced fantasy tech :)

Airships anyone? :mischief:

Al

Come on, you know they would be cool :D

Chubby airbags in the sky :lol:

Al

Hmm..what about Airships as a Luchuip Bird UU? It would probably be better to make these replace the upgraded forms of Hawks that I plan to add for later in the tech tree. The Luchuip could get a better, mechanized version at Machinery instead of Commune with Nature/Feral Bond (I haven't decided which yet), but lack the ability to have them carried by their recon units/druids.

OT, posted this in FAQ but no answer yet.

I take it, with 0.32 on the distant horizon that there are not likely to be any patches to 0.31 in the near future?

Lol Magister I've already responded to your post in the "airships" thread :lol:

Essentially I suggest a new unit with late tech, and possibly a UU unit for the Luchiurp which replaces this unit. I'd love to see airships available universally. They aren't too hard to construct. Theoretically very primitive ones could be constructed using stone age techniques.

Maybe this could open a whole range of flying units, starting with very weak early game hot-air balloons, upgradable eventually to more advanced fantasy airships?

Still I'd be happy with just the single late game airship unit :D

Al

Maybe a balloon/ air ship could be added as a advance/alternative of the hawk, given a much greater recon field of view, I us air elementals for recon, but they come late.

Top Bottom