SheepNES: Settling Accounts

Actually, I meant that why didn't you mention in the update itself that russians managed to counterattack and drive into finnish territory...

Russia strongly advises Finland to pull out from the war when it still has not lost much. If Finland persists in its unwise venture it will pay dearly and suffer terribley.

This is your last warning or soon you may find this occuring:

Russian artist dramitization

@Sheep: My attacks in Sudan didn't occur because the germans took it just before, correct? The fact I had a great general and half my navy at the Marseille landing had no effect on the outcome did it? The King didn't raise any patriots and Mussolini didn't have any luck raising ocnfideence in Albania? I would like to know what happened to these.

To Russia
From Germany

Your threats against our allies in Finland shall not break the unity of our Alliance. When this war is over Russia will lie broken upon our feet... and suffer the consequences for its actions. Victory is at hand for our cause, your attempts at intimidation only prove how desperate you have become. And if Russia believes that the alliance will not defend its members then they are sadly mistaken.

OCC: Speaking of Finland Sheep... why haven't they got conscripts coming up to their ears?? Italy neither...

To: CSA Scum
From: The Grand President Al Smith of the United States of America

This war is far from over, we suggest you leave before the annhiliation of all that has been good to you is gone. Before you face the deaths of so many young men on your brother's soil. Before the blood is spilt on the altar. Before this year is through I assure you that it will not merely be the deaths of cubans you are faced with, but the deaths of everything you hold dear. I will see to it that you are banished.

Sheep, please update the stats. I need them soon because I leave tomorrow afternoon. Please get them up so I can get orders in.

Russia finds the vain threaths of Germnay and Austria truely pathethic. We will not heed your cries, nor your desperation, nor your lamnetations. Your people shall suffer for your sins, and we shall cleanse the world of your filth.

Hello Panda, and how are you today. Must be good considering your mood. My morning, it's been excellent what with giving the Axis a good butt kicking. ;)

It was a tactical retreat mind you, and learn to read. Its Belgium that's occupied, and they deserved it for betraying me anyway. Now I take the infamous words of Gul Dukat to Heart.

"Everything I have lost, I will regain. It's only a matter of time"-Gul Dukat

Oh yea... I'm so happy. Your praise means so much to me. Afterall where would I be if not for your great wisdom and physical prowess?

Seriously, Panda can we stop belittling each other now? I'm quite done, so I'm hoping you are too. Good luck with Japan by the way. :D

The French government is curious why the Austrians keep urging the Russians to surrender, when they are the ones being rapidly ejected from their puppet state, Ukraine.

The French are stupid in real life, and thier stupid in this NES. Why? Evil never wins. The Russian Tartars are evil.

RUSSIA - surrender now!

I can't do my orders untill I know the casualties sheep, keep that in mind...

Top Bottom