Shock and Awe as US General states he is on a mission from god...

CurtSibling

ENEMY ACE™
The Pentagon has given a general with rather unique views the job of hunting down some well known foes of the USA.

Personally I think his theological views should have little to do with his martial duties, but that's just me.

Here are a few reports about this officer.

Check this out...

And this..

Do you think he is the man for the job?

Is he a modern-day crusader?

It is something that we all know, and nobody is saying because it would put US in different view. War is not on terror, it is against islam. Or if you like it that way terror=islam.

I agree with you curt (SHOCK AND AWE!;):D) that a politicains belifes should NEVER intertwine with whats best for a nation

persoanlly, I'm appaled at this- there just justifiying the arabic veiw of the wars as crusades, and leading the nation down a path it should not ever be on.

In June, General Boykin told a religious group in Oregon that radical Islamists hated the US "because we're a Christian nation, because our foundation and our roots are Judeo-Christian . . . and the enemy is a guy named Satan

Last year, he said: "We in the army of God, in the house of God, kingdom of God, have been raised for such a time as this." He has also said of President George Bush: "He's in the White House because God put him there." ".

:lol: :D

This guy should be fire. He is teaching hatred. Its like anti-semitism, so according to canadian law he's a criminal.

Just replace islam by jew and you got international crisis.

I dont share this nutcases religious views, but I think he's absolutely right that this is a clash of religions/civilisations. This conflict didnt just start on 9/11/01. Its been raging for centuries. Luckily for us, our side has been winning for the past 500 years or so.

Originally posted by Dumb pothead
I dont share this nutcases religious views, but I think he's absolutely right that this is a clash of religions/civilisations. This conflict didnt just start on 9/11/01. Its been raging for centuries. Luckily for us, our side has been winning for the past 500 years or so.

Your last line illustrates how you got your name!

Did it occur to you that the common people did not actually want to be dragged into a war waged by charismatic maniacs?

Are the victims of 11/9/01 happy to be sacrificed for your so-called 'holy war'?

You make me ill.

The much-decorated veteran of covert military operations also believes that radical Muslims who resort to terror are not representative of Islam and compares them to Ku Klux Klan members.

Of course no one would happen to notice that part :rolleyes:

Curt, dont be ill! Im not saying I think this clash of civilisations is great, Im just acknowledging that it exists. It obviously exists, doesnt it?

If he believes he is on a God sanctioned mission to fight Islam, I've got no quams with two groups of fundies fighting each other.

Just don't drag the rest of the World into the circus !

Top Bottom