Shoot the Watermelons

SKILORD

Insurgent
I would like to take this time to announce that I have altogether too much free time.

Where is the proof of this? simple. Right here

It's not that impressive, but I did it. I shot 206 Watermelons. The enticing little banner has been tempting me for at leaswt a week now so I went all out and spent 3 minutes (Tres minutos for the spanish speakers) (Drei Minuten for the Germans) shooting up Watermelon land.

So, I challenge you to beat me, go ahead, spend 4 (Cuatro) (Vier) minutes on it ;)

Too bad I've banned banners, then.

I have tried a few tricks. Take the mouse off the banner, after you shot. You don't get a point. Put your mouse on the banner after the gun shots, you will get a point. I'm now the expert on the game.:(

I got 222, BTW.

I did the same thing before seeing this thread, and got bored after I shot 100-and-something watermelons (mostly I just wanted to see how messed up it would be with three digits).

Good to see my insane time-wasting skills have company here. :)

Originally posted by XIII
Moved to Other Games, being somewhat gamelike...

This is the sort of thing that makes me wonder.... how long you spent wondering on this. I can imagine myself playing with it, putting it back and forth.... wondering, Games, OT........

:lol: I'm just messing with you man.

No, put the Ban gun back in the holster.

I do agree with you man, good choice.

-

Congrats on beating me Zarn.

Top Bottom