Short fun game (immortal)

Do the keys you press work or everything turns to be the media player key?
---
Usually such stuff happens after some liquid intervention over the keyboard... usually coffee. Some of the buses get sticky and windows media key properly finish the circuit.
But if it happens on a new keyboard, that's pretty weird.

Changing the USB port might help.

Other ports didn't work. It's a wireless adapter for a keyboard and mouse... been running smoothly for 2 years now...

edit: Didn't see your post bestsss... I'm quite positive that I didn't spill anything over it... They keys still work, and I let it dry just in case (so I thought I might be able to play still) but no go.

try windows in safe mode... (press f8 while staring)
I dont believe in virus attack but it can be some driver malfunction (some software install).

try windows in safe mode... (press f8 while staring)
And the more intently you stare, the better it works. :D

@mysty,
Never seen anything like it. I did a quick Google search just now, and got a few hits. Too lazy to read through random forum discussions now...
Windows Media Player Auto Opens Repeatedly

I suppose you've already done the tried-and-tested fix-all for Windows problems - restart the computer. ;)

Haha I found out it doesn't launch that horsehockey wmp when the explorer is closed... so I'm about to play then, from the console :scan:, so be it :p

Expect a bloody report after tonight's CL matches.

I'm sorry lads but I'm afraid I can't play this game anymore... My old lappie (which is very crappy lol, ask ras :p) can't manage it, everything takes ages... Guess I have to disappoint you yet again :hammer2:

That sucks. This game was starting to slow my old laptop down a bit, too.

@Team,
I'd like to say I've got it, except... after work I have to go get plastered while watching Canada massacre Rusten's insignificant little nation in hockey. :D Then there's some obligatory partying in the street 'till late.
I can probably play tmr...

You party in the streets after beating Norway in hockey? Man, you guys really like to have excuses to party, don't you :D

:lol:

Well we have plenty of reasons to party, 3 gold medals already ;) more than any other country :dance:

:lol: When Canada plays Olympic hockey just down the street... Yeah, that's a party... despite the lack of real opposition... This is just the beginning. Maybe we'll get to play you guys at some point. ;)

Actually, I don't know if any of you have had an event like this in town, but it's pretty awesome. The streets have been packed since Friday night. Practically 24/7. I took a bit of a break last night, after an intense weekend.

On Topic
Plan: Keep pounding on Roos 'till he breaks (hopefully very soon), then pound on DG. :) Will play tmr.

:lol: You all just wait to see who gets the highest medal count at the end of the day.

Plan sounds fine bbp. Do you want to try to close out the game? If it becomes a slog, I can take over.

Well, I only really care about one medal and, bestsss... no, it certainly ain't curling. :lol:

@shyuhe,
Yeah, I'd like to just finish it, but it might still be a bit too much of a slog. We'll see how it goes...

I don't think it'll need more than capturing one more city from roosie. But there is lots of MM to do... If I were you bbp I'd queue up theatres and coliseums nearly everywhere in order to reduce WW :mad: and avoid having to pick soooo many builds every turn... :p Be careful on the ocean, there might be some trouble in store... We don't want our stream of reinforcements to stop flowing, do we? ;)

You party in the streets after beating Norway in hockey? Man, you guys really like to have excuses to party, don't you :D
Watch it! Or I'll kick you from the Taxman roster!

And I only just saw BBP's comment! :mad: You be careful as well. ;)

Very poor performance from Norway overall so far though. :cry:

after work I have to go get plastered while watching Canada massacre Rusten's insignificant little nation in hockey. :D
Massacre? :D 0-0 after the first period, hah! Pretty much a victory for Norway already no matter what happens. :lol:

I still expect Canada to win by 5 or more.

^ Well you can take solace in the fact that you almost won... :D 8-0 was it? I'm not sure which is worse though, always losing every game or always getting the silver.

Olympic games? who cares? Lyon beated the Real Madrid!!! :woohoo: (I should go to the stadium more often :mischief:)

Raskolnikov (ready to cheer at the first finnish medal :D)

PS: BBP, there are 4 infantries sw sw sw of New York... keep an eye on them as they can strike. I used one or two airships so they kept healing. I agree with Mysty (sell your iphone and buy a laptop ;)), only one of the southern coastal city should be needed to cap Roosy.

edit:

Actually, I don't know if any of you have had an event like this in town, but it's pretty awesome. The streets have been packed since Friday night. Practically 24/7. I took a bit of a break last night, after an intense weekend.

I agree it's awesome! Paris (and pretty much every other populated place in France) looked like that in 98:

YEAH! Allez Lyon :D Great preformance yesterday... saw your dear friend raymond in the stadium ras? ;)

Yes, use airships mostly on out-of-city units and the rest on the city you want to attack. I think we can get infantries down to 16 or so so we should be ok. Also you don't need to leave so many units behind in cities roosie can't attack anyway...

Top Bottom