[GS] Sneak Peak 18-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this means...

Eleanor confirmed! Those are the rolling green hills of Aquitaine in the spring.

:banana:

Looks Inca , smell likes Eleonor from Aquitane :p

Ah one leak mentioned Atahualpa , I really hope its him , everyone so much wanted Inca and then they will get them with a bitter taste :p

Hmph... I just realised that with all leaders standing, we probably won't see Pachacuti's throne with that amazing face expression on it...

Sun throne.png

Behold, the Balkan Mountains, that doth served as the Ottomans' northern frontier:

Nah it's defo the Incas, but I'm fully prepared for regularly-scheduled Firaxis shenanigans. (This was literally the first picture I got for the Balkan Mts btw).

I'm going to guess... Byzantine. I boy can dream...

UI: Terrace Farm, UU: Huaraca UA: Increased yields and reduced movement cost in hills. LUA: The Earth Shaker; Cities founded on hills have increased defense and loyalty. Agenda: Yupanki; Likes those who conquer other nations, dislikes peaceful civs.

UI: Terrace Farm, UU: Huaraca UA: Increased yields and reduced movement cost in hills. LUA: The Earth Shaker; Cities founded on hills have increased defense and loyalty. Agenda: Yupanki; Likes those who conquer other nations, dislikes peaceful civs.
I don't know that I'll like it, but I have the feeling they have an ability something in the vicinity of the new mountain tunnels, where they can move in mountains and come out wherever.

I don't know that I'll like it, but I have the feeling they have an ability something in the vicinity of the new mountain tunnels, where they can move in mountains and come out wherever.

I suspect that as well. Hence why they are showing Inca in conjunction with tunnels in the livestream .

It might be just something allowing you to build tunnels in the early game. I wish it was more than that, but most likely that's all we get. I doubt they will allow us to actually go on mountains.

My money's on a skirmisher replacement.
It's a reason to have a scout upgrade right there.

It might be just something allowing you to build tunnels in the early game. I wish it was more than that, but most likely that's all we get. I doubt they will allow us to actually go on mountains.

Let's save the mountain-hopping for Carthage's campaigns!

Inca is mountain defense.

Most of Mali's territory was savannah so maybe they could sneak up on us!

On a more serious note, an Incan slinger replacement sounds cool but so would seeing those Incan soldiers with the shields and clubs.

UA: Terrace Farms: bonus food for farms on hills, bonus food and hammers from farms on hills adjacent to mountains. Settlers, traders, and workers May move through mountain tiles as if a tunnel was present even when one is not present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom