So why was CFC down (on and off) the last 3 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay. i see it often enough to think that it got started somewhere though. probably "one of the filtered forums that I couldnt name in here for some reason" or something.

edit: the filterpwn that just happened was quite surprising so i had to go with that instead.

Happened again, twice today (For me at least). I'd suspect the issue has been forgotten :-/.

Why are not staff members commenting even to say they contacted the webhost. Its getting rather silly.

The hosts said that they monitor their servers and that they don't need any emails telling them that we're down :dunno:.
They're still monitoring the servers?! :faint: It's been months since that was announced.

"Monitoring" means in that context that a program is running which detecs the server stats and gives some form of alert if something is wrong. That's how it should be, so nothing special ;).
Why we have the blackouts is another thing, seems they haven't found it out yet :dunno:.

Seems to me that the server host company is run by a handful of monkeys.

It just went down for the last 10 minutes.

Despite the constant "server is too busy" messages we've been getting, they have not picked up on it?! :huh:

I'd get a new server host if they can't be bothered to fix it.

a dedicated server. might be a bit expensive though.

Four-five times in one day? This is getting ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom