• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Some days you just can't do the right thing....

More frustrated than guilty at this point. :) It's not so unusual a crime that there should be no way to track it down. But the very age of the stone, 103 years, makes it unlikely that the family is tending to it.

So someone left a headstone behind the garage where I live. I think I know who had it, but they don't live hear any longer.

yeah, I know: 1908 is the date of birth, 2010 is the date of death but it is omitted. the serial killer Cutlass tried to do the right thing informing police, but the cops just shrugged thinking of an April's fool.

or

Cutlass and the cops didn't do the right thing because they should have left some flowers on the headstone.

otherwise it seems everyone did the right thing except those who forgot of a headstone.

More frustrated than guilty at this point. :) It's not so unusual a crime that there should be no way to track it down. But the very age of the stone, 103 years, makes it unlikely that the family is tending to it.

Sounds like the beginning of a horror film. Maybe the family will show up if you ignore the stone :p

Well the detective lieutenant came back today and took the stone into protective custody. So it is officially now no longer any of my damned problem. :eekdance:

Top Bottom