Sons of the Desert Wind: Arabian and Egyptian pack I (Sep 20, 2008)

Holy... :eek::run::cheers::drool: that kinda explains the flowery Arabic idioms used when citing stories and tales... of 1001 organic units... the impressive speed, sheer ammount, smooth animations and ingenuity of design you are and keep rolling these out at, are making me speechless :goodjob:

There's only one thing to say: Mash'allah!
:thumbsup:

Thanks again, Sandris, for an awesome pack as always :)

When I saw the title at first, I was all like "Egyptians? But I just done the ancient Egyptian unit lines in my mod, now I'm gonna have to go change everything again." To my pleasant surprise, we have Medieval Egyptians, which is perfect, as I didn't really have anything for them (I didn't want to overuse the Arabian units that we already have, as I wanna make each unit line as varied as possible) :D

They are pretty fantasy units !!
You made another great work, as always:goodjob:
But I see this huge pack is just "Pack I", so what units will be "Pack II", gunpower units ?? :lol::lol:

Aha-ha-ha-ha! :lol: Aha-ha-ha-ha! :lol: Aha-ha-ha-ha! :lol:

I don't know what to do with myself, so I'm laughing compulsively.

My god, have u no real life or a wife to keep u busy ? ^^
Na.. im realy impressed, ur units r just great and, as expected allready, in a brilliant quality. Respect man *thumps up*

Ppls like u keep the civ3 community alive, keep up the good work.

Wow! All I can say. I've been lurking these forums for about half a year now, but never had the pull to actually sign up and post something myself, but this release did it, Sandris. It's just marvelous, as are all your releases. I can't even imagine Civ3 without your units. It would be a hell of a lot less colorful that's for certain. Thank you so much for all your hard work, you can be certain that it is well appreciated.

I have a question, if you don't mind me asking, Sandris. Do you plan on doing a Scandinavian pack? Because, personally, I'd love to see what you can do with the berserks and vikings.

Great units as always, Sandris. Minor comment...the Abbasid Horseman attack animation flickers in my game. He momentarily disappears from the screen.

EDIT: I don't see it on the diagonal attack, only when the combat occurs left-to-right.

Top Bottom