Splash, Splash, Splash: Pokemon Fire Red AAR

hahaha I really like this AAR keep up the good work.

And catch an Abra, they are awesome!

A Quick Attack also would wipe it out, I believe.

That would be F.E.A.R., my good Watson.

Link to video.

(NOTE: It doesn't happen until way into the end. Just Pause and wait until it completely loads, then skip to 5:14, when the person finally enacts F.E.A.R.)

Chapter 8: But Then I Got High

After my victory over Owen I head north across this bridge. Five trainers stand on it and say if I can beat them all I win a prize. Okay, bet.

The first battle takes a good long time. Kakuna versus Metapod. Not exactly the adrenaline junkies' battle.

Kakuna then emerges from his cocoon and becomes a giant wasp. That's badass in my book.

Pidgey evolves too.

I then see a familiar face as the prize giver. Thlayli, the sole member of Team Rocket, is the guy who hands me my gold nugget. I bet he stole it, such a shifty fellow. He begs me once again to join his one man corporation and help him conquer the world.

I promptly defeat this pipsqueak again.

While on the road to Bill3000's I find an Oddish in the grass. At first I didn't know what that smell was, I thought it was some great Reggie Bush, but it turned out to be this little guy getting high off his own spores. I dig it, so I capture him and now we're all ridin' dirty.

I finally get to Bill3000's house and I find a Jigglypuff. It's him. -_- What an adventure.

I don't even want to ask...

Most pink Pokemon have a higher statistical chance of being female. So, you don't like girl on girl action? :confused:

:nono:

everybody, likes girl on girl action:D.

:lol:

MOAR

Chapter 9: Hi I'm Bill3000.com

This Bill3000 guys is pretty interesting. He is a Jigglypuff but assures me that it's his teleporter malfunctioning and he can't change back to his human self without another person running the controls. Being a social shut-in he never has help. He says Owen refused to help him.

I push the button and he appears in the opposite capsule after a few seconds of loud 80's sci-fi noises. Stepping out in his fully nude grandeur he welcomes me to his laboratory. I'm afraid of nude men, being only a small child myself, so this conversation was terrifying.

He asks me if I want to see his pokeman information files but I decline, not being a nerd, so he dumps this economy class cruise ticket on me. This guy is weird as hell I'm out of here.

I decide it's time to put that queen Flyingchicken in his place and take home another badge. Full pumped from my run in with Bill3000. As I walk back south I come across another odd scene, Thlayli is in the back yard while the cop is looking for a robber in the front yard of this house. The stupidity of the people in this world continues to amaze me.

I arrive in the gym and challenge the Bubblebeam Queen. She gives me a lecture on being pro and how I will never be pro. So it's rematch time. *battle music*

Oddish stumbles about and is confused as to what is going on. He is always as high as a freaking kite. After many troubling seconds he finally follows my command to put Staryu to sleep and drain his life energy. Killing him fast.

Oddish then brings down his stanky hammer on Starmie. Starmie puts up such a fight but can't defeat the power of grass. Flyingchicken has lost.

Flyingchicken says I'm too much. Thank you. I take the badge and bail as she cries.

So having nothing else to do I go back to the cop and ask him about the situation. He says it's Team Rocket. I know it's just Thlayli.

In the backyard Thlayli tries to lie his way out of it. I crush his pokemon.

I then convince him to return the stolen TM to the family, only I actually pocket it and keep on walking.

Next stop Vermillion City!

Top Bottom