Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

idk how much i can catch you up

theres a lot of nonsense

honestly part of me looks at that takh reads list and says this is very bad and you are going to lynch him and he is going to flip villager and you are going to wonder why he decided to make such a bad post for 3 weeks after the game ended

what is a day pass
not trying to kill someone for the day

speaking of

aimee, wheres your head at

who stands out as wolves and villagers to you

Lol it's not a mash, there's not really anything to catch up on other than just posts and me pushing csargo/Tak in the last page or so. I'm not really sure what I'd say to catch you up that didn't feel shallow and biased from my pov
I'll take your biased PoV, or people I should be looking at closer not named csargo and tahk. Feeling unproductive. Noone is really standing out much while I'm reading, like at all

idk how much i can catch you up

theres a lot of nonsense

honestly part of me looks at that takh reads list and says this is very bad and you are going to lynch him and he is going to flip villager and you are going to wonder why he decided to make such a bad post for 3 weeks after the game ended
Idk, he's not even trying to solve anything

There was at least some effort at it that I saw in that game dolbster hosted from what I skimmed, though admittedly it gave me eye cancer trying to parse lol

This just seems like his wolf game, he doesn't seem to care about figuring out alignments

I'll take your biased PoV, or people I should be looking at closer not named csargo and tahk. Feeling unproductive. Noone is really standing out much while I'm reading, like at all
I thought you said argon was wolfy? Thought that was why you asked me about my read of him earlier. He's basically been the same as he was then, he's not a guy who is ever going to post himself clear

What do you think of visor, dolbster,pzelda , or rask?

you got any villagers zack?
I've said a few times I think Winston and yako are v likely villagers. Aimee and argon less so but the way they are posting is making it hard to have much faith in that. I gave a light v read to syn last page or so

Most people in the game are pmuch null

I've had the thought that manasi's activity level is so laughably subpar that she might just be villa, but that shouldn't be given any real weight

not trying to kill someone for the day

speaking of

aimee, wheres your head at

who stands out as wolves and villagers to you

Im not sure right now. I have to think more.

I thought you said argon was wolfy? Thought that was why you asked me about my read of him earlier. He's basically been the same as he was then, he's not a guy who is ever going to post himself clear

What do you think of visor, dolbster,pzelda , or rask?

Yeah I thought he was wolfy, that's why I was asking. Was maybe hoping you miraculously changed your mind while I was gone :( or had something that would make me feel more comfortable

Visor's fine enough, don't really want to get into it more than that. He's not wolfy.
dolbster v
don't really remember anything from either of zelda or rask so I'll look over those now

I have a headache right now :(

what do you think of monty doing notihng

actively wolfy or?
It's why I voted him earlier when I did

I sort of think it is wolfy for him, the idea of him going this long saying essentially nothing as a villager is a bit dubious, but I'm going for wait and see for now I guess. I am by no means a Monty reader and tbh I mostly just stand back and let him do his thing in games

Empoof is there anything you can add to the dolbster read there?

it was an open question really

was he in any way like this when you wolfed with him?
Lmao all I remember is that he just posted wallpost after wallpost bussing me on d1 when I was being townread by most folks

How dare you reference that awful game

Ok, vote: takhisis

I haven't read everything, but Zack's gif game and posting feels way more towny than his scum game. He's just confidently sitting in the thread and enjoying it.
Empoof's not very convincing so far. It almost feels like he's trying to pocket power players such as Zack.
Ok, i find Tak villagery now. Enough of distancing. Also, I feel his sr of poof. Now's time to reveal my true scumread.
Man, this guy has a narrow focus in his later posts and I think Zack did it again and caught scum d1. Rask, I have no reason to sr for his early posts.
Vote: Dolby Digital
Who's the pocketer now :cowboy:

It feels like you made it for posterity purposes. You put only louder players on it and that feels natural. Overall, I think that it not aligning with my own reads is one of the things, which throws me more than it should here. Don't tauke the previous read as a scumread, just a request to explain your list.

Kinda null very slightly wolfy feeling from these. Could see him being a Tak partner who thought that tak had gotten through well enough.

"Not very convincing so far"

Top Bottom