Star Wars - Dark Galaxy

yeaaaaah I was under the impression that bounty hunting was free contracting not a permanent gig

I mean he might get cloacahurt if we outright refuse anyway, because "Julla wants her dead, as a warning to people that they should not reject Julla's jobs." It might be better to be wanted and have 9k than wanted and broke, but the bounty would probably be smaller in the second case.

Option C

I RNGed.

E - 1,2
C - 3,4
D - 5,6

The RNG showed 3, so Option C is chosen.

You go to Han's Cantina, in order to search for any clues about Alan X. As expected, no one says anything. After all, if people knew where he was, they would have already caught him. You leave the Cantina at 05:30. You just want to sleep for a few hours and search again tomorrow. But, suddenly, you see a grenade being thrown at you. When it explodes, it releases a green smoke which chokes you and causes you to collapse. (Grenade succeeded)

You wake up a few hours later. Your head is heavy and you feel dizzy. You find yourself tied and a man with a sadistic face looks at you. Blood drips from his mouth. He laughs and says to himself, "I will cut him up and then eat his organs".

He is Alan X, the serial killer. He not only cuts horizontally his victims, as you have been told, but he also eats their organs.

With a smile in his face, he approaches you with a ritual knife. As much as you try, you cannot untie yourself. All is doomed. Or so it seems. As the knife is one inch away from your forehead, you calm yourself down, close your eyes and feel your lightsaber. It seems that Alan X did not knew what type of weapon it was and had threw it on the floor. Suddenly, the lightsaber comes flying towards you. You used the force to get it back.

Alan X, seeing the lightsaber, retreats by a few steps. The lightsaber comes to your right hand. You switch it on and cut the ties. Alan X charges at you with the knife, but you force push him away. (Force Push succeeded).

You then try to throw your lightsaber at him, but he dodges it. (Lightsaber throw failed).

He charges at you with the knife and injures your left elbow. (Ritual knife succeeded).

You throw once again your lightsaber at him, this time killing him. Your lightsaber stabs him on his forehead. Blood flows like river from his wound and he dies while screaming and cursing.

+ 500 XP.
+ 1 Light Side point.

You search his body and find 400 credits, 2 ritual knifes and a few poison grenades (+ 400 Credits, 2 Ritual Knifes, 5 Poison Grenades)

Can now use Poison Grenades and Ritual Knifes in battle.

Stats:
Spoiler :
Name: Jedi
Weapons: Lightsaber (blue crystal), 2 Ritual Knifes and 5 Poison Grenades
Credits: 9500
Strength: 3
Persuasion: 1
Agility: 0
Computers: 0
Security: 0
Battle Skills: Force Lightning I, Force Push
Peaceful Skills: Persuasion I, Cure I
Class skill: Lightsaber throw
Light Side: 2
Dark Side: 0
XP: 600

Julla the Hut is more than happy to hear about the death of Alan X. He pats you on the back, friendly, and gives you 9,000 Credits. He then says to you, "I know my boy why you want the money. I heard that you want to hire James Fox to get you to the Outer Rim Worlds. He told me, because he owes me lots of money. He promised to pay me after the trip."

"So what?", you reply.

"I usually do not like good bounty hunters leaving me. I prefer to force them to either work for me or kill them, so as to scare others from doing the same. You know, three years ago one of my best bounty hunters decided to retire, or at least that was what he told me. I let him go, but instead found him working for Hatta the Hut, my opponent. Since then, I kill bounty hunters who retire so he cannot hire them."

"I have no interest in working with him."

"I know. I also know that you want to rally the Republican forces. You know, except for collecting bounties, I also own some illegal weapon factories. So, let us have a deal: I give you 5,000 Credits and make sure the Sith Governor does not know of your activities, and you persuade the Republican remnants to buy weapons solely from my own facilities. If you accept my offer, but then go back on your promise, I promise to send all of my bounty hunters after you, my boy."

Option A. Accept Julla's offer. You get both money and a weapons deal for the Republic.

Option B. Lie to Julla about accepting the offer. If he learns of this, however, he will get mad.

Option C. Refuse. Maybe Julla will not kill you. Maybe he will.

A

Hutts are 100% trustworthy if you don't do anything to make them want to backstab you

Stats:
Spoiler :
Credits: 4500
Persuasion: 1
Battle Skills: Force Lightning I, Force Push
Peaceful Skills: Persuasion I, Cure I
XP: 1000

Julla the Hut gave you 5,000 credits. You go to Han's Cantina and you find James Fox drinking a glass of Corellian brandy. "Have you brought the money?", he asked.

"I did." (-10,000 Credits)

"Good. I will go prepare the ship. We should leave as soon as possible because the Sith will not take a long time to find out about you. Although Julla has told me that he will try to hide you from the Sith, the death of Alan X is not a minor event. They will locate you eventually. And Julla is not willing to go in an all out fight with the Sith just for you. So, pack up your things and prepare for a ride!"

James Fox runs out of the Cantina after telling you where his starship is. (+ 400 XP due to completing the quest "Escape from Nar Shadda).

You level up. Choose one new battle skill and one Peaceful skill (or level up an old ones).

Stats:

Jedi

Spoiler :
Credits: 4500
Strength: 4
Persuasion: 2
Battle Skills: Force Lightning II, Force Push
Peaceful Skills: Persuasion II, Cure I
XP: 1000

James Fox

Spoiler :
Name: James Fox
Weapons: Blaster pistol
Persuasion: 2
Agility: 2
Security: 2
Peaceful Skills: Agility II, Persuasion II, Security II
Light Side: 0
Dark Side: 2
XP: 0

T7-K8

Spoiler :
Name: T7-K8
Weapons: Laser
Strength: 1
Persuasion: 0
Computers: 5
Security: 5
Peaceful Skills: Computers V, Security V
Light Side: 0
XP: 0

You go to the direction which James Fox told you and you see the starship: the Ebon Hawk. The starship of Revan and Exile. James Fox bought it ten years ago from Alexander Duglas, who in turn had found it in a remote world. It was an old ship, but it had been updated by James Fox.

As you are ready to board the ship, you see tens of Sith troops charging towards you and firing with their blasters. "Dammit, how did they discover me?!", you think. You rush into the Ebon Hawk while James Fox reprograms the ship's gun turrets to fire at the Sith soldiers. Tens of Sith are killed.

"We must leave!", James Fox shouts. "I knew that it would be dangerous, but I never imagined that the Sith would be after us!"

The Ebon Hawk takes off and flies into space. Sith fighters pursue the ship, and one of them fires on the ship with a Saki-laser, a new type of weapon developed by the Sith. The damage is extensive, but the ship manages to go into hyperspace.

"We escaped!", James Fox says. "Time to introduce you to T7-K8."

James Fox shows you an astromech droid. "Beeb-beeb", it sings.

"Nice to meet you, little droid.", you say.

Suddenly, you feel the entire ship shaking. The Ebon Hawk comes out of hyperspace. But it is not in the Outer Rim. Instead, it has reached an uncharted area of space. The Saki-laser damaged the ship's organs, thus changing the ship's direction. You see that there exists only one planet on that part of space, but it is an unknown planet and you do not know who or what resides in that planet.

You ask James Fox to go into hyperspace again and set as destination the right course this time, but he says that the ship's organs are damaged and so he cannot do that.

Option A. Try to fix the problem in the ship using T7-K8.

Option B. Land on the planet.

B, we cannot chance getting stranded further.

guys I swear if we don't get force agility I and saber combat I next time we're gonna be so lame

B. Boldly go where no man has gone before.

Also I like the idea that we know how to throw our lightsaber but don't actually know how to fight with it normally.

Top Bottom