Persuasion: 0
Agility: 0
Computers: 5
Security: 5
Peaceful Skills: Computers V, Security V
Light Side: 0
Dark Side: 0
XP: 0

The Ebon Hawk goes into the atmosphere of the unknown planet. The landing of the starship is rough as it crushes onto a beach. From the cockpit's window you can see that there are no buildings or people. Beyond the beach, you see only a vast desert stretching as far as your eye can see. Behind the Ebon Hawk and the beach, there is a vast sea. It seems that this planet is made up only of sea and desert.

"What a landing!", you exclaim.

"Hey, it was you who wanted to land of this hellhole!", James Fox replied. "Nice, the landing was so rough that it further damaged the ship and we now can't take off. We are doomed to stay for ever in this damn world!"

"Maybe we are not the only ones who have crushed on this planet. If other starships have too crushed on this planet, we may find the parts we need to repair the ship."

"Beep-Beep", T7-K8 says, agreeing with the Jedi.

James Fox just sighs and nods in approval.

As the three of you come out of the ship, you witness a sight which causes James Fox to shout, "Oh, sh*t!!"

A giant Rancor charges at you.

Option A. Fight it. Choose two battle skills to use. You can also use the grenades.

Option B. Run back to the ship and fire at it with the gun turrets. However, the Rancor may damage extensively the Ebon Hawk to the point of no repair if it is not killed on time.

Tell James to run to the ship and get the turrets on that bastard while we distract it with poison grenades, lightning, and saber throwing.

Most definitely.

Stats:

Jedi

Spoiler :
Name: Jedi
Weapons: Lightsaber (blue crystal), 2 Ritual Knifes and 2 Poison Grenades
Credits: 4500
Strength: 4
Persuasion: 2
Computers: 0
Security: 0
Battle Skills: Force Lightning II, Force Push
Peaceful Skills: Persuasion II, Cure I
Class skill: Lightsaber throw
Light Side: 2
XP: 2000

James Fox

Spoiler :
Name: James Fox
Weapons: Blaster pistol
Strength: 3
Agility: 2
Security: 2
Peaceful Skills: Agility II, Persuasion II, Security II
Dark Side: 2
XP: 1000

T7-K8

Spoiler :
Name: T7-K8
Weapons: Laser
Strength: 1
Computers: 5
Security: 5
Peaceful Skills: Computers V, Security V

James rushes to the Ebon Hawk while you throw grenades to the beast. The Rancor feels a bit weak and slows down a bit, but you did not hurt it much. (- 3 Poison Grenades, Moderate success).

James has the Ebon Hawk's gun turrets to fire at the beast, but it feels nothing. It continues to charge to at you (Gun Turrets failure).

You use Force Lighting at the Rancor and to your surprise the beast screams in pain and bleeds profoundly. (Force Lighting II success).

The gun turrets of the Ebon Hawk fire again, this time it's bullets crushing the Rancor's teeth. (Gun Turrets success).

Still, the Rancor approaches you slowly but steadily. You throw you lightsaber at it, injuring it greatly. (Lightsaber Throw success).

Because the Rancor is too close to you, you rush into the Ebon Hawk. The Rancor hits the Ebon Hawk, damaging it further. (Rancor Attack success).

The gun turrets fire again at the Rancor, this time killing it. (Gun Turrets success).

+ 1000 XP for Jedi
+ 1000 XP for James Fox
+ 1000 XP for T7-K8

You level up. Choose one peaceful and one battle skill for Jedi, and two peaceful for T7-K8 and James Fox (two peaceful for each).

Let's get Agility and Combo
James gets more Agility
T7-K8 gets more Computers

Jedi: Agility and Combo
James: Agility III, Persuasion III
T7-K8: Computer VI and Security VI

Stats:

Jedi

Spoiler :
Strength: 5
Agility: 1
Battle Skills: Force Lightning II, Force Push, Lightsaber Combo I
Peaceful Skills: Persuasion II, Cure I, Agility
Light Side: 2
XP: 2000

James Fox

Spoiler :
Persuasion: 3
Agility: 3
Peaceful Skills: Agility III, Persuasion III, Security II

T7-K8

Spoiler :
Computers: 6
Security: 6
Peaceful Skills: Computers VI, Security VI

You leave James Fox and T7-K8 behind to guard the Ebon Hawk, and you go alone to explore this mysterious planet in search of another starship which may have crushed on this planet and whose parts you could use to repair the Ebon Hawk. You walk for hours in the desert and you find nothing at all. Until you can see something that resembles a starship. When you come close enough, you see that it is a freighter starship that must have crushed on this unknown planet years ago. Maybe some parts of it will be useful, so you walk towards it.

Suddenly, you hear a shout and as you turn around, you see a middle-aged man dressed with grey Jedi robes and holding a green lightsaber on his hands somersaulting at you. His charge shows that he is not an amateur. He moves with superhuman speed and his attack is powerful, if simple.

You switch on your lightsaber as fast as you can and the two lightsabers clash, producing an awesome spectacle. You use all of your strength to push back the old man. When he is pushed back, you use Force Lighting on him but he uses his lightsaber to deflect the lighting. However, you can sense that his power is weakening.

Option A. Attack him and finish him off. (List what attacks you will use)

Option B. Try to persuade him to stop the fight. Ask why he has attacked you and who he is.

Option C. Lie to him about not wanting to fight and then attack him when he is unaware.

B

Option C obviously

Option B chosen.

"Stop this fight!", you shout. "I'm not your enemy!"

"Dark Lord of the Sith, I can see through your web of lies. You killed all of my companions and your star fighters caused my starship to crush on this damned planet! I shall not surrender!!"

You sense that the old man has gone insane due to all those events he described. But you still try to persuade him to stop this fight.

"I am not a Sith Lord. If I was one, then I would be attacking you and trying to kill you instead of trying to persuade you to stop the fight."

The old man stops and thinks for some time. (Persuasion II success).

"Indeed. I sense that the Dark Side is weak in you. There is a beast inside you, a beast that is vicious and destructive. But you have managed to subdue it. You are now a servant of the Light Side. I will join you. My name is Maximilian Kraat."

You did not seem to understand what the old man was talking about, but you feel happy to have him by your side. One more valuable ally in your battle against the Sith.

+ 2 Light Side
+ 300 XP

Stats:

Jedi

Spoiler :
Agility: 1
Battle Skills: Force Lightning II, Force Push, Lightsaber Combo I
Peaceful Skills: Persuasion II, Cure I, Agility
Light Side: 4
XP: 2300

James Fox

Spoiler :
Persuasion: 3
Agility: 3
Peaceful Skills: Agility III, Persuasion III, Security II

T7-K8

Spoiler :
Computers: 6
Security: 6
Peaceful Skills: Computers VI, Security VI
XP: 1100

Maximilian Kraat

Spoiler :
Name: Maximilian Kraat
Weapons: Lightsaber (green crystal)
Battle Skills: Force Choke II, Lightsaber Combo III
Peaceful Skills: Cure II, Affect Mind II
Light Side: 8

Joined by Maximilian Kraat, you search the remains of his starship for any useful parts. indeed, you find some useful parts which you can use to repair the Ebon Hawk. T7-K8 use it's computer skills to repair the ship, using the parts you brought. (Computer skills success, +100 XP for T7-K8)

While the ship is being repaired, James Fox asks you why you always wear a mask.

"It is to hide my disfigured face. The Sith are sadistic. They captured me once, but did not kill me instantly. Instead, they used their lightsabers and blasters to disfigure my face. This gave me the chance to escape. But my face now resembles that of a beast. I am forced to wear a mask."

James Fox was going to ask you more questions, when Maximilian Kraat rushed into the room to inform you of T7-K8's success. James Fox runs to the ship's cockpit. The Ebon Hawk takes off and goes into hyperspace.

After a few days, your ship reaches the planet of Carleria, an Outer Rim world that resembles in many ways Hoth, as it's surface is covered by ice. The Ebon Hawk lands on a Republican base. When you get out of the ship, hundreds of Republican soldiers surround you but you manage to persuade them that you are a Jedi.

You go to the General in Command of the Republican Forces, William Arthur. You inform him of the situation. Although he does not seem to trust you very much, as you are the last known Jedi, he has to rely on you or the Republic will be doomed.

James Fox finds the chance to ask how did the Sith managed to amass such a huge armada with which they could invade the Republic.

"A secret Sith organization, formed by the remnants of the old Sith, was secretly recruiting Jedi on it's cause for hundreds of years while establishing war factories in remote areas of the old Sith Empire, in which they would construct war ships and droids. A few years ago, the Jedi Council sensed their presence and send two of the most promising Jedi to find out about the truth behind the rumors about this organization. Alexander and Michael, as those two Jedi were known, indeed found out about this organization. But instead of reporting to the Jedi Council, they massacred the old Sith, the leaders of the organization, and forced the rest members of the organization to accept them as the organization's new leaders. They took control of both the fallen Jedi and the Sith war factories and prepared for an all out war of conquest of the Republic. Unlike the old Sith, who had waited for centuries and wanted to coup the Republican leadership from the inside, Alexander and Michael did not wait. They used the recruited to the Sith cause Jedi and the already constructed starships and droids to invade the Republic. They took the names Darth Iobos and Darth Venius and became the Dark Lords of the Sith. As Alexander was the most powerful, he was recognized as the leader. The Sith conquered one planet after the other. The Jedi found themselves split as many of their members had joined this organization. On the Battle of Tatooine, the entire Republican fleet was crushed by a pincer movement of the Sith fleet, which was led by Darth Iobos himself. Coruscant was bombed to the ground and all Jedi who remained loyal to the order were hunted down and exterminated to the last. Darth Venius organized a Special Army Group made up of Sith Commandos and Dark Jedi with connections with the Exchange which would hunt down the remaining Jedi. You and the old man seem to be the last Jedi. Only you can liberate the Galaxy from the Sith and defeat their Darkness."

You manage to persuade him to accept Julla the Hut's offer about the selling of weapons and then you say to him: "As you know, Dirla is the most important shipyard of the Sith Empire. It is protected by a huge laser shield and most Sith ship factories are based on that planet. If that planet is captured, then you will be able to construct a new Republican fleet to face the Sith."

"Impossible! I do not have the men to risk an attack on that Sith stronghold."

"You are wrong. The Sith are being deceptive. They have very few soldiers guarding the shipyard while their main forces are in the Core worlds or searching for Republican remnants to exterminate. They rely on it's fame as a very important to the Sith world to protect Dirla. Knowing the importance of that shipyard, one would assume that the Sith would have millions of troops on that planet. So any prospective attacker would be afraid to attack. That's why they are so secretive about this planet and the workers of the factories based on that planet usually do not leave the planet alive."

"But still, the laser shield will not allow any of our ships to land on that planet."

"The shield is made up in such a way as to protect the planet from a huge invasion. A single ship could bypass the shield through a weak part of the shield, land on the Sith base and it's crew could deactivate the shield."

"How do you know all of this?". William is afraid of being lured into a trap.

"I captured a Sith Commando who had served on Dirla and he told me everything. Of course, if you do not trust me, you may not attack. You can stay here on this icy cold planet and wait for the Sith to come."

William has no choice but to accept your plan.

Option A. Fly with the Ebon Hawk to Dirla to deactivate the laser shield.

Option B. Search around the base for anything interesting to do.

Top Bottom