State of The Empire Term 10

Last 2 turns have been boring, jsut advancing on Innovia. We will capture 1 city next turn, and one more hte turn after leaving 4 and their forces almost eliminated.

Troops are continuing to pile up in the homeland We have 4+ defenders in all coastal cities on our West. The East we are a bit light but our Ship force is increasingly steadily.
Not To mention once Innovia is out of the picture those troops can refortify our Eastern Coast.

Sorry for now real update in a while. Same old same old. New events:

Innovia is almsot dead. 4 cities left. Used a GA as a culture bomb. (we still have 1 for a golden age when a city produces a GP)

Piffle is advancing 3 cavalry units...perhaps they want to take an innovian city? in any event our troops realigned incase they try anything funny.

Every turn that passses we get that much strogner with troops & ships.

We have discovered radio. Eiffle tower in 1. Rock & Roll in 5. Statue of Liberty in 7.

2 Turns until mass media, but we also nabbed combustion in there (Plastics & tanks) are 5 turns away after mass media.

Here are some screenies:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 211
  • Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 222
  • Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 225
Nothing much this turn. We compelted Eiffle tower :)

Advance on Innovia some more. We will take anotehr city next turn. We can offer Innovia's city to the NE to Piffle (see GMAIL) but glassport is a no go since we culture bombed it.

Peter is trying an interesting move....He gifted most of his units & Galleons to Aloha. The Galleons are now sailing aroudn the East of Aloha (our Western Coast) t....to board and attack us. In any event we have a strogn military in the water. Since Innovia is pretty much dead, i Suggest next turn we go pre-emptive on Aloha (thus not :backstabbing:) piffle. We sink all the galleons and frigates. Then Aloha's newly gifted troops can't get anywhere :) Then we don't need to go on the offensive, but just control the waters!!

Thoughts?

to prove my suspicions....

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 204
Is this a discussion thread now? :lol:

I agree - no sense in playing coy... sink those boats! :thumbsup:

innovia loses 2 more cities.

Piffle declares war on innovia and will take 1 city next turn. this will leave Innovia with 1 city (alaska)

We declare war on Aloha. They had 4 frigates and 9 galleons. They now have 1 Frigate (will die next turn) and 3 galleons (will all die next turn) :)

oh yes and we discovered mass media :) but will finish rock & roll (for the :) ) first, 2 turn delay.

Thanks for the update Mr. President :salute:

But are you sure Rock and Roll is a good idea?
Since Peter of Piffle has notified us that he's going to be gone for 3 weeks starting on June 16 - it would be pretty awesome if we could get the UN done before then.
I'm not optimistic Peter will be able to find a replacement... and that means we could be looking at a whole month of no movement if we fail to end the game before then. :sad:

I mean - do we really need the happiness with the end so near?

ill look at the save next turn...but i don't think we can build it and vote ourself in as council and vote us the winner fast enough...

5 to Go on the U.N.
We get Artillery from Aloha.
We completed Statue of Liberty :)
We completed Rock & Roll :)

Innovia will be dead in about 6 turns. so they most likely won't get to vote.

oh and we are the leader...haha

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 182
Capture city from Innovia, they have 2 left.

We discovered plastics. 4 Turns until Ecology (scrubbing fallout as I am sure Piffle is gonna attack us)

But now we can build tanks.

If Piffle attacks 3 cities of their will fall on our next turn. :evil:

That said they can do some good damage, 1 ICBM is visible, but based on thier golden age, and the fact that they spent a whack of cash they could have 3 or 4 ICBM's.

I sure Hope aloha isn't plkannign a :backstab: UN is built in 2, but if MB gets hit by a nuke...and we can repair the infrastructure we could have a problem.

Great merchant came out so we can go to golden age next turn as well.

ok we didn't get hit by piffle.

we now have oil :) tanks production begins in 6 cities.

1 turn until the UN

we now have ships ready to hit 4 piffle cities if they drop nukes.
All our key cities have bomb shelters.
Ecology is 2 turs away so we can srub nuke fallout.
Workers are returning to mainland for nuke fallout scrub training

we started a golden age :)

Innovia will be down to their last city in 2 turns.

ok so |Piffle is down 3 cities :evil: odds are they will now finish in 3rd after aloha....if we don't wipe them out first :)

Top Bottom