SteamDB: "Bison" Depot??

... And that's what I fear..

Sendt fra min GT-I9305 med Tapatalk

I never understood why they bothered to port Civ5 to Java phones, but never to Android (or other OS'es).
http://www.gameloft.com/mobile-games/civilization-v-game/

I've tried that game before on my nokia phone 4 years ago, it's not really good version of the pc game.
-no water tiles(coast,ocean)
-when somebody enter renaissance all of your melee units became gunpowder units.
-no ships
-no world wrap
-no sdk and modding :crazyeye:

-one good thing is that it has a campaign. and a bit good and decent AI.

The size of the Conquest of the New World has been put up (I viewed it from the link in the op). It's 227.98 MB for PC and 217.36 MB for the Mac. That's not just some XML files then :). To give some perspective, the double-civ DLC of Spain and Inca was 142.97MB.

The size of the Conquest of the New World has been put up (I viewed it from the link in the op). It's 227.98 MB for PC and 217.36 MB for the Mac. That's not just some XML files then :). To give some perspective, the double-civ DLC of Spain and Inca was 142.97MB.
Now that's intriguing!

It probably includes Spain, Inca, and one or two of the G&K civs for people who have BNW but not G&K.

Good find, thanks! I think it is likely that they re-bundle the former extra Spain/Inca-DLC Civs with this new scenario. 227.98-142.97=85.01 MB, so there is room for one new "Bison Civ!" :)

First off, I was thinking that it might include Spain, Inca and also the Maya, who are with G&K, but not BNW. Then again, why essentially give away what is there to be bought via DLC - even if it's now been released for 3 years? Why not simply allow it to be downloaded but also require the Spain and Inca DLC?

I know that people have been saying that Civ V complete comes with 43 civs and that's how many we've already had - but this could be the advertisers basing this on what we already know. What if there really is a "Bison" civ out there...:mischief:

The other thing that stumps me about this is how little has been said "officially" about the release - it's tomorrow in the US and we still don't know exactly what it contains?!!? I've tweeted Kate to check if, for Europe, the scenario isn't available until Friday if we already own BNW. I guess the answer is yes, but worth checking.

Why not simply allow it to be downloaded but also require the Spain and Inca DLC?
Probaby because the new deluxe scenario requires complex features from BNW that the simple Spain/Inca DLC did not have, they bundle it with BNW. I still think the devs will give the new material as a kind of farewell surprise to the loyal community to shorten the time until Civ6. A last farewell surprise Civ could even rise the number to a very "sexy" 44, a special record number nobody could forget. And of course, nobody announces a surprise...

The other thing that stumps me about this is how little has been said "officially" about the release - it's tomorrow in the US and we still don't know exactly what it contains?!!? I've tweeted Kate to check if, for Europe, the scenario isn't available until Friday if we already own BNW. I guess the answer is yes, but worth checking.

No-one from 2K has even posted anything about it on their own forums, AFAIK.

Probaby because the new deluxe scenario requires complex features from BNW that the simple Spain/Inca DLC did not have, they bundle it with BNW. I still think the devs will give the new material as a kind of farewell surprise to the loyal community to shorten the time until Civ6. A last farewell surprise Civ could even rise the number to a very "sexy" 44, a special record number nobody could forget. And of course, nobody announces a surprise...

Thing is, with each expansion, there was an update to the DLCs put in automatically, so that they could be played as a full civilization, e.g. spy names.

No-one from 2K has even posted anything about it on their own forums, AFAIK.
I was on their forums this morning. No thread about it; Sam BC (who is on here and a moderator there - and tester I think with the Frankenstein group) spoke of "Complete" as a rumour six days ago.

Or maybe, just maybe, the secret surprise is a surprise Civ Rebalance? Maybe India gets its tweak now?

There are 5 Proof of Prepurchase Only (Steam 2010 Key) and 1 Unknown BillingType (Unknown ActivationCodeClass) in the Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario depot. So, a new civ? Or something else?

^I'm hoping for an extra civ or 2. :)

Top Bottom