Steven Seagal busted for having 1 too many sex slaves

"Then he said, 'Take off your dress.' I just started crying and said, 'Rent my Playboy video, you a---!' and ran out to the car,"

Wow, that Jenny McCarthy sure sounds like an intelligent, principled lady... :rotfl:

I dunno, I'm kinda leaning in favor of Seagal. I have trouble imagining that he has so much trouble getting girls that he has to lie and hire PAs to get it, and then rape them. It just seems.... unlikely.

I agree. She's no doubt a prostitute who knew exactly what she was getting into (I.E. "I will pay you $X per month and you will be my assistant who provides on call sexual services.") but she figured out she could make way more money suing him and playing dumb. It's her word against his.

Wow, that Jenny McCarthy sure sounds like an intelligent, principled lady... :rotfl:

I don't think so

Jennifer Ann "Jenny" McCarthy (born November 1, 1972)[1][2] is an American model, comedienne, actress, author and activist. She began her career as a Playboy magazine model in 1993, before launching a television and film acting career. Most recently, she has written books about parenting, and has become an activist promoting controversial claims that vaccines cause autism[3] and that chelation therapy is effective against autism.

Not going for a criminal suit seems odd.
Wouldn't that have to go the DA of the area in which it took place? The area with which Steven Segal has volunteered with and has a friendly relationship with the police force?

Wouldn't that have to go the DA of the area in which it took place? The area with which Steven Segal has volunteered with and has a friendly relationship with the police force?
If the DA is a friend of Seagall's, he would almost certainly recuse himself in favor of an independent prosecutor...unless he's such a close friend he's willing to show up a defendant alongside Seagall in the civil suit.

Well aside from the DA, wouldn't this same police department be in charge of investigating these crimes?

This certainly isn't my area of expertise, but what I'm asking is, might it be a viable legal strategy to settle the matter in a Civil Trial to help establish his guilt in a Criminal Trial?

Why the hell is Steven Seagal famous, what did he ever do that was good?

i liked under seige. although it was a bit cheesy. I really liked executive decision, but Kurt Russell made that film work, not Seagal.

ummm, no

Well aside from the DA, wouldn't this same police department be in charge of investigating these crimes?

This certainly isn't my area of expertise, but what I'm asking is, might it be a viable legal strategy to settle the matter in a Civil Trial to help establish his guilt in a Criminal Trial?
I don't think it would make much difference. The evidentiary and conviction standards are pretty thoroughly divergent, meaning winning a lawsuit is much easier than winning a criminal case. In a lawsuit the standard is "preponderance of evidence" and in a criminal case it is "proof beyond a reasonable doubt." The preponderance of evidence suggests that Seagall is a douchebag wrapped in skin and animated by an evil scientist. I don't think we could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt though, without violating said douchebag's civil rights.

Top Bottom