Steven Seagal busted for having 1 too many sex slaves

This is Steven Seagal. The only man alive who can survive a fight with Chuck Norris.

If this goes to court, there is no way he is going to lose because he is Above the Law, Hard to Kill, and just Out of Reach. I mean he was Born to Raise Hell, no Attack Force on Earth can put him Under Siege. An Executive Order from the President would be the only way to light a Fire Down Below Seagal, even then he would throw Obama Into the Sun.

Though honestly I recall a similar story about him from a few years ago regarding "students" he would bring in from overseas to study buddhism with him. I'll try to find that one.

So not really surprised.

I dunno, I'm kinda leaning in favor of Seagal. I have trouble imagining that he has so much trouble getting girls that he has to lie and hire PAs to get it, and then rape them. It just seems.... unlikely.

I dunno, I'm kinda leaning in favor of Seagal. I have trouble imagining that he has so much trouble getting girls that he has to lie and hire PAs to get it, and then rape them. It just seems.... unlikely.
I hear you.

On the other hand, never underestimate the power of stupidity (the famous being no exception).

Is anybody really surprised? I guess the real surprised is that he hasn't been found hanging in his closet with panties on yet.

As far as I understand, the point about BDSM, rape fantasies, etc, is about control and power, not just about intercourse.

And it's not uncommon for women to be raped by their own husbands.

As far as I understand, the point about BDSM, rape fantasies, etc, is about control and power, not just about intercourse.

And it's not uncommon for women to be raped by their own husbands.

very true,

I'm inclined to favor this Seagal guy because this seems so... ridiculous

Why would so many corporate CEOs, VPs, and hiring managers do essentially the same thing? Because it is easy and they rarely get caught.

Help fight crime by talking like a fake black person.

Couch action star Steven Seagal once asked Jenny McCarthy to strip

Spoiler :
NEW YORK: After being slammed by a former employee, Kayden Nguyen, Steven Seagal is facing fresh allegations from Jenny McCarthy.

Actress McCarthy has come forward to claim that she experienced unacceptable behaviour at the hands of the action star.

The actor has a long history of inappropriate behaviour and former Playboy playmate McCarthy said she had suffered an uncomfortable situation with the Under Siege star.

She said in a 1998 interview to Movieline magazine, unearthed by CBS News channel's Crimesider, that Seagal asked her to strip during a casting call for Under Siege 2, and then threatened her not to tell anyone.

"I go inside [Seagal's] office, which has shag carpet and this huge couch, and he's by himself and says, 'Sit on my couch'," McCarthy, now 37, said.

"[He says] 'So, you were Playmate of the Year?'

"Then he said, 'Take off your dress.' I just started crying and said, 'Rent my Playboy video, you a---!' and ran out to the car," McCarthy said in the interview.

"Actress did make those statements at the time and does not wish to comment further," McCarthy's publicist said.

Nine other women admitted to Penthouse magazine of their harassment cases against the actor in 1998.

Nguyen has sued Seagal for $1 million for sexually assaulting her and hiring her to replace one of two "attendants" who were "available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," The New York Daily News reported.
I guess it will never happen if you don't ask...

It's a good thing she wasn't a murderer.

This is Steven Seagal. The only man alive who can survive a fight with Chuck Norris.

If this goes to court, there is no way he is going to lose because he is Above the Law, Hard to Kill, and just Out of Reach. I mean he was Born to Raise Hell, no Attack Force on Earth can put him Under Siege. An Executive Order from the President would be the only way to light a Fire Down Below Seagal, even then he would throw Obama Into the Sun.

Win....

Sounds like his seduction is about as good as his acting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best... comment... in... thread... ever... can't... stop... laughing...

I dunno man, these accusations do put him On Deadly Ground from a woman Out for Justice against A Dangerous Man.

Top Bottom