stJNES5.1: From the Beginning

To Helvettia
From Holland

We will be happy to trade with your nation.

To Helvettia
From German Teutons

Much is to gain from the Teutonic lands still not under our control. Help us against them, and you may keep any land that you conquer.

EDIT: 4 orders so far...i will update when I get enough.

to Sparta:
Economic sanctaions? We barley trade with Sparta, mostly selling to it... You sure?

to Carthage:
We are close to being your only tade partner... economic sanctions would hurt you more than us. Would you realy do it?

to Dalmatia:
Ok.. We will talk with you about plans a bit later :)

to Helvetica:
We welcome to new king into throne. Would you like to resign the alliance that ones stood between out two great empires?

das told me to post this:
das said:
I'll work on orders now, Jason.

nationstatistics said:
Magadha
Notes: Obsessed with the conquering of “Helvettica”

From Helvetia to Magadha
This piece of information gleaned from a random bartender after many tips and more then a few drinks on the house worries the leaders of Helvetia. Any explanation as to your intent, would be very welcome. Even the aggression of a far-away nation must be accounted for.

From Helvetia to Antigot
Yes, we wish to sign a defensive alliance. Due to the massacres however we see it necessary that Antigot pay for her massacres of Sionists by paying for Helvetian temples, thus balancing your acts in the eyes of our Gods.
Our royal treasury will be expecting a date with 200 pounds of gold (2 eco. points) before we can sign this contract with pride in our hearts. =^_^=

King dies of heart attack! Helvetian Queen ascends to throne as Empress!

The new Helvetian Empress has oft been rumored to herald from the northern lands where she was an adventurer before she married the late King descended from the line of the Great King of the North himself. She has taken a new name, Empress Ashley of Helvetia, or empress of the frozen heights and has promised everlasting fire on anyone who would be foolish enough to invade the newly respiritied nation of Helvetia, known in the past as Helvettia.

Her policies have so far not deviated from that of the late King, but she has made remarks about the offer made to Antigot and has promptly ordered the execution of the advisor who prompted the King to even consider accepting the offer. She is also consideredt to have been a proponent of the defensive-alliance policy chosen by her husband before his passing.

From Helvetia to Antigot
My late husband may have considered a defensive alliance with your civilization but I know the hearts of men better. Whilst Helvetia will not interfer in your dealings with the Sionists - the spirit of Helvetia - would not see a pact with those whom commit genocide but rather those who protect Helvetia from it.

Official announcement to the people of the [insert Helvetian Capital]
People of Helvetia! A relic, a statue shall be built in the midst of our capital to celebrate the greatness of the ancient North King - seed of the noble kin of Helvetia and bloodline of our greatest.

From Helvetia to Holland
We desire to trade with you. Please us by bringing Helvetia your finests presents and some gold to line our coffers and we will guarantee your independance and be your loyal ally as well as trade with you.

to Helvetia:
Why do you care about those Sionists? You have none in your country you will never understand the damage they bring. WHo knows... This sionism does spread like fire... maybe it will burn your lands like it burned ours and than you will understand the dangers of Sionism... We hope we could sign a None agression pact atleast with your country. Also we hope that one day we could sign a trade pact. What about expanding our already existing trade?

OOC: Why do people care! It's Iron age grrr! Not modern.. when all this nicyhood came from?

To Antigot

Full scale slaughter makes us uneasy, but we will be happy to sign a pact of Non Agression as well as expand our trade with Antigot at the earliest oppertunity (we already have trade?).
The Throne does not mind killing the enemies of the state and perhaps there is some truth to your statements about the Sionists. We are however wary of signing alliances with warring nations. We do not want to be pulled into a far-away conflict without understanding why.

Once again the throne of Helvetia wishes to receive gifts from your people to remind us of your friendship with us. If you would build us some temples and send us some of your wise men to teach our own people we will be happy to sign a mutual guarantee of independance.

to Helvati:
About the trade, yes we trade, but let's trade even more! A LOT more! (Not route yet thought..)
Also We only build temples to the great Rujarat. So haha about that one.. ABout science and that I assume were already share quite a lot?

Oh and about the alliance. We do not consider jsut helping each other in wars as alliance. Alliance in our eyes is when we discuss about our future mailitry campaigns and see if we can aid each other (but never aid the enemy ofcourse..)

to Other europan countries:
We also wish to expand trade with your to :)

From Helvetia to Magadha
This piece of information gleaned from a random bartender after many tips and more then a few drinks on the house worries the leaders of Helvetia. Any explanation as to your intent, would be very welcome. Even the aggression of a far-away nation must be accounted for.

*watches as the badly-shaken, unkempt Helvetian ambassador who made his way across many lands and overcame many great hardships with bravery and resilence, who got to Magadha to deliver the message of his ruler, is dragged in by the guards*

*shakes head*

Silly madman, claims he came from Helvetia... Everybody knows Helvetia doesn't... is very far away... Make him my pauper!

UPDATEDAMNYOUFORONCEI'VEGOTANEMPIRETHATISNOTBEINGATTACKEDFROMALLDIRECTIONSYETAND ISDOINGGENERALLYRATHERWELLIDON'TWANTTHISTODIE

Um, update please.

Top Bottom