stJNES5.1: From the Beginning

of course I do (just pointing it out for future reference though)

Frick. Well, if I don't get in orders contradicting this and you update before next monday, NPC me.

hmm... is it just me or did guangxi not expand?

erez87 said:
The Arabs. They got stats.

Umm, maybe you should put little bit closer to the red sea bank, because it is far more fertile, and they would probably start from there.

naziassbandit said:
Umm, maybe you should put little bit closer to the red sea bank, because it is far more fertile, and they would probably start from there.
Actualy Arabs shouldn't realy exist. Nabats and other desert tribes roamed arabia back than... Not true Arabs like today...

To: Thrace

We agree. May we prosper in trade!

I am assuming I am the red nation as soon as some one verfies this for me I will be in a postion to send in orders, THANKS!

The following story was inspired by Grandmaster...

It had been 6 months since the tragic day....a day that Alyattes II would never forget. A day that shook Lydia to its core. "What exactly happened to your father?" the merchants from foriegn lands would ask the young prince, and his response was always the same, "The gods decided his time had come." and he would hang his head in sadness. This was an act he had been taught by his uncle (aswell as Emperor until the prince came of age).

This was a reasonable thing for the Emperor to due. Noone could know...about the secret war between the Lydian Kingdom and the evil ice cream cones from outer space.

The enemy

It started simply enough. A farmer spotted something strange in the sky. "The gods!" of course, the gods! A typical reaction to such a strange sight in the sky. But upon further inspection it was clear...this was no Lydian god. This was much much worse. The gigantic pod released thousands and thousands of ice cream cone warriors, thirsting for blood.

Hearing this news, Alyattes I mobilized an army to engage the ice cream cone army outside Sardis. The men were terrified, and rightfully so. Stories were starting to trickle into the city of horrible atrocities. Some people started eating the cones, but you know, once you start eating ice cream you just cant stop. Soon they would explode. The codename for this brilliant plan? Death by Ice Cream. But Alyattes knew of this sinister plot, and in his last address to his troops, he inspired them to fight this otherwordly menace. His words arent important, but what IS important is that Alyattes led his soldiers to victory. At a pricely cost it was, Alyattes himself lost his life.

Some say the ice cream cones were destroyed that night, but Alyattes II knew otherwise. You could not destroy the ice cream cones, only hope to contain them. "They will return one day and I will be ready..." the emperor clenched his fist, shaking it in the general direction of the north.

Next update is when?

The current one is brilliant, btw.

Jason The King said:
yes sheep, you're red.

And azale, what a pointless story. +10 confidence.

hey, i asked grandmaster for any idea, anything. Of course the first thing he says is "evil ice cream cones from outerspace". What could I do? I wanted to make a story for your nes, just had literally no ideas coming to me.

glad you read it though ;)

btw, how strong are the hittites in comparison to me? Infinitely stronger right? :(

I have nothin to do until 5:00 today. I may just update if I have ordes, unless of course something comes up, inwhich case update would be postponed until saturday.

Top Bottom