• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

stMinionNES2: Because it's tight like that

The great city of Peking was once a humble farming village, it rose to power and wealth after the conquests of the first Emperor who declared himself Emperor, when he had conquered all the known lands of that era.

Chinese Orders *secret*

-begin wonder Chinese culture (3 economy, 2 education, +2 Navy)
-increase army
-UU:Chinese Dragon Guards, They have good defense and attack, but their main benefit is that they are very fast.
-leave 25 men to defend Peking, and send the other 75 to expand the land.
-(if the tribes reject our offer, then send the 75 men to attack the tribes.)

To Tribes around Peking
From China

Would u like to join ur nation? If u join us, together we united we could better protect ouselves from future enemies.

OOC
my country is mine and never mind what I planned with it.

ORDERS
Expand towards egypt and mesopotamia.
Grow army twice.

To: Rome

- i think those "threataning Etruscans" are actually the cross crusaders themselves ;)
To- Aaminion- I know it may sound trivial, btu couls I have alight blue colour as my civ colour, i forgot to ask for it when I made y nation, that said, my orders will be sent a bit later

Japanese Orders *secret*

-send 200 men to attack the ainu
-leave 100 men to guard the city
-grow economy by farming the surrounding land
-begin wonder Tokoyo Temple(4 economy, 2 education)

OOC: aaminion, I say you offer a reward for the timeline. But I'll probably do it anyway. And forgot about relgion, make it Assyrian Polytheism... for now.

IC:

The Nineveh. A great city just outside of the fertile crescent. Once, Babylon, Ur, Uruk and others were the greatest cities of Mesopotamia, but they did not follow the way of the true gods. The true gods have burned their cities, reducing them to small towns and villages. Nineveh survived, it's ruler, Shamshiadad, the King of Assyrians and the leader of their warriors, now had the chance for the rightful revenge to the descendants of the arrogant Sumerians and Babylonians. Assyria, the country of warriors, went to war, to retake the ancient city of Ashur. Thus the Assyrian military tradition was born.

Orders:
- Start wonder - Assyrian Military Tradition (+confidence, ++army) (1/?)
- Grow army
- 25 men expand to the north.
- 50 men expand into the Fertile Crescent
- 25 men expand to the southeast alittle.

To: Minoa
If you read the history (update) it says some thing to the like of the etrucans threatining both rome and my Crusaders please check before you say. I see this as a way for you to get Rome to attack me so you can get to the Mainland.

To: Rome
Of course we will I see this as a gret friendship that will expand to our control of the mediterranean. If its ok with wou I will expand directly east than north.

To: crudaders- why woudl I have anything to do with with Rome if trying to get onto the mainland?- I thought he made as imple mistake of thinking you were an NPC nation- I can get ontot he mainlan in greece at my leaisure, and need not concern neither you, nor Rome, nor any othe rplayer in doing so.

OOC: Forgot the timeline. Here goes.

Timeline:

3000 BC

Birth of civilization after the rise of agriculture. Han Fei Tzu and his Chinese tribe build the city of Peking, while in Japan, the locals build Tokyo. In India, the city-state of Calicut rises to prominence. The Semitic peoples in Middle East settle down, and one of these tribes builds the city of Jerusalem, creating the empire of Imperiam. Meanwhile, Assyrian and Hittite tribes start to take power in other regions of the Middle East. First appearence of the Crusaders of the Cross religion. Rome is built in Italia, in the same time as the English and Cretan civilizations appear elsewhere in Europe. East Slavic peoples too create their own empires - Russia and Ukraine.

Do we post out own timelien or somthing? if so.. then...

Time Line

soon after man has mastered agriculture, he began to master the waves, and in no place was this perhaps felt then in the Medditeranean sea- theire orgins as mysterous as the waves, none really remember from where the settlers of Crete came, but epics tales suggest that exploers and migrant from all the lands around the great sea came in at least a few numbers, and from this start, a florising culture arose around the great palace of Knossos,andsoon the Minoans would venture fourth, back across the unknown waves, to set out to see what there was to see in the world...

Das wins the point for... god knows what. In other news, turn in your orders. Update is either tonight or tomorrow.

The Hittite tribes had warred for many, many years. However, with the birth of Mursilis and the development of agriculture, the tribes united. Mursilis, brilliant for his time in political and military workings, he led the main Hittite tribe, based in the village of Hattusas, and formed a small empire. Under his supreme leadership, he intended to unite all the free world under his power.

To do this, however, he would need his people to be prosperous. Expansion would be required to find fertile lands and resources. To become powerful...

- - - - -
Orders:

1) Send 35 men to explore and expand to the south.

2) Send 20 men to the east to explore and expand.

3) Increase the army.

Orders-

1)build ships

2)settle the mainland around on the peloponessus in greece, around the great fortified citadel of Mycenae- garrison with 30 men, if they can expand nothrwards more in Greece as well

3)colonise the area in north west antolia, around the greatest fortified spot known, the Hills Illum, to be knownn forever more as the City of Troy- garrison with 35 men

if they can, have them expand upon the coast of anatolia, securing for us the Inonian coast, and the Bosporus if possible

(if only one of these can be completed, then it will be Troy that i choose)

4)begin wonder "Great Palace of Knossos"- add 2 economy (in RL, it functioned as central storehouse for LOADS of goods), adds 200 palatial gurds (are we havings UUs in this game?)

5)begin research on PMed topic

Lord Langlondon was confident in the small nation of his crusaders. He had put the orders out to expand and be friendly to the Romans but not to the Etruscans if they attack. Langlondon was not a man who attacked ruthlessly unless provoked. He was a great rider and so was his brother Count Rouindon they were sons to the great teacher and chief Goloman that the religion was based around. As the Lord sat in the messy hall, that was just being cleaned and set up after its finish one week ago, he pushed away some scrolls that were together and found a scroll written by his father. It was the entire teachings and beliefs he had in the world. We blew away the dirt and unraveled it, it read:

All followers of my teachings will be ever protected by the gods. Spearing the warrior who guided the people as there main god and the god of war, he was depicted as a buff man with a spear and a shield with a equilateral cross on it. His wife Chalicia was some times showed to she was wise and was another main god she guided the wise men of the country. And lastly is Raphida the Horse, she was the fastest thing there ever was she represents power of wildlife…

Langlondon finished the scroll and it was very late he closed the scroll and put it with his other important document then he hurried to order what his people would do.

To Rome:
From The Lord Langlondon of the Crusaders of the Cross:

I think we should try to incorporate the Etruscans into our own countries you don’t have to but I shall try and I will be creating a border I will not go south of but you can go to.

To Etruscans:
From Lord Langlondon of the Crusaders of the Cross:

We don’t need to fight I suggest that you join our civilization as we expand north If you resist we will have to retaliate. We just need you to know.

Orders:
Expand directly East this is our boundary and we are not to go south.

Any Etruscans in the area are to be either converted to our country but if they resist attack them.

@human-slaughter- I dont think horse rideing has even been invented yet...

King Virjay II looked over his court. It was a small stone palace. No, small did not describe the
place. Tiny, more like it. His court was a tiny stone circle, open to the air, and decorated by a few
bronze ornaments. Through the door, he could see the city of Calicut. Calicut, though, was no
more a city than his home was a palace. A few thatched hovels hardly made a city. However, it
still was a city, by an standard one set it against. He could also see the barracks, where the new
Vishnu warriors were training, and the harbor, nearly empty but for twenty or so boats. He called
the main nobles, about twelve of them, to hear his new decree. It was, after all, why he was here.

“Men, you have served me well through my life. I am glad for this, and for your service to the
gods. However, you have become troublesome in the past few years. I cannot have trouble. My
word must stand alone, and therefore I cannot have my word questioned. My word, sacred
inviolate granted by divine right, must stand alone!”

And the nobles murmured, “Of course, my lord.” “I serve my lord.” “But of course, my lord.”

“Your promises mean nothing to me. You have promised them many times before. Your word
can be kept only one way. And that way is in blood.”

At his signal, a dozen of the new Vishnu warriors walked up and stabbed them in the back. He
stood up, and proclaimed, “And now my word stands alone!” He sat again, and began to plot
what would be done with his country.

Orders:

Expand Economy (due to expansion)

Create Unique Unit: Vishnu warriors–Fanatical warriors with a much better attack and a slightly
better defense than the average warrior.

Start Wonder: Great Temple of Calicut (+1 economy +1 education +2 army)

Expand with 25 men North, 25 men South, 25 men West, keep the other 25 in the city, and send all the new Vishnu warriors West.

@ north king - lol, but isn't that where Calicut is in real life? Oh well, will be fixed.

@ Erez - err... alright... :confused:

The Ukraine was alone in the world, with no challengers. Its Slavic God, uuum Slavicus, was hailed as lord of all. And thats that.

Orders
- increase army size
- expand to the south, east, and north with 20 men each

Top Bottom