[Vanilla] [Story] Civ6 SG: Emperor Trajan

OK I played some turns hurrah!

Basically played some buildery turns to build up the army as such

We don't have bombards yet, in 4 turns (building some catapults to finish in 3 turns to upgrade) but might be all right to attack now.

As Scythia might be busy with other things

That happened towards the start of the set, so hopefully still in full swing.

Also, for bombards we need niter, which I don't think we had (couldn't see anyway) so voila

Attachments

• TRAJAN 161 1000 AD.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 237
such a terrific city site ~ I got it, and will probably play later today. also, i'd like to play a little bit of cIV, but perhaps in a few days we can start that up.

On the inherited turn, I denounce Scythia and on the IBT, she went to Industrial Age.

t162: Started a theatre district in tokyo for culture
found a barb hut on our lands:

I think Mohenjo is going after it so that's good for us. Also, an enemy spy siphoned gold from us, but we don't actually lose gold.

t163: Civics: Humanism>Enlightenment on towards Nationalism
Rome: Cat>Armory

t164: We got another Great Gen'l which got us the inspiration for Enl'ment. I sent him near our troops at Ostia. (Which finished another Cat>Uni started.)
Beijing: Lighthouse>Workshop

ibt: Gil doesn't like us much:

t165: Metal Casting>Printing

t166: Aquil: Rax>Granary
I went and upgraded our Cats to bombards, its gets us the eureka for siege tactics. And I notice that Mohenjo did take care of the barbs.

ibt: even though he doesn't like us, I take this deal b/c eh:

t167: Enlightenment>Nationalism for corps
Chengdu: Knight>Ind Zone
Hamdan: Holy Site>??

Oooooooh Tomyyyyyyyyris...

I move in from the west and south of her capital. With the GGs, I was able to bombard and begin the attack w battering ram help.

Next turn:

Printing>Siege Tactics

Charles Darwin likes us:

sent him to Hamdan to pop by the natural wonder there

And so does Giovanni de Medici:

sent to Rome to wait for a Commerical district there. We become the suzerain for Vilnius now

t169: Siege>Military Science>Ballistics from G Scientist pop. This brings us to the Ind Era.

t170: Pazyryk falls:

t171: Kostromskaya welcomes our horsies:

Rome: Workshop>Commerical District
Xian: Commerical
Gelonus: Armory>Commerical

ibt: found this clown:

t172: Ballistics>Industrialization (I meant to only partially research this as we have workshops being completed, but I forgot :( )
Kyoto: Ind Zone
Gila?: water mill>ent district
upgrade xbows to field canons

t173: Xixang: ??>barracks

t174: Preslev:

The last city in the north that's adjacent to us. I want to go on to get Neapolis as its an affront to both our territory and our Roman city naming conventions.

meet Carthage

ITs on the western continent where Peter is (and later we find this lady there)

ibt: russia to modern era

t175: Illegible. sorry :rolleyes:

ibt: denounced by Russia

t176: Nationalism>Mercantilism to backfill; start making corps of our units
Ostia: Uni>Trader to make internal trade routes for food for the city. As a great production city, we can use the internal food routes to let it grow more.

t177: Rome: Commerical District (pop merchant to get market and bank)>Workshop
Tokyo: Theatre District>Amphitheatre

last city

and peace

I've got some units up north ready to go after England. We should combine our units into corps, build any extra units we need to form them for our odd-men-out. Also, techwise and civicwise, I think we're good. Game's in the bag really. It's a bit sad you need to play on Deity to really get a challenge from the AI.

Attachments

• TRAJAN 178 1170 AD.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 215
Well it's not quite the weekend but who's counting.

So my plan was to move the troops towards London and get ready for an attack.

Decide to change our policies to help us out to that effect

Made a trade with France because, why not!!

Problem with attacking London is that most the front is occupied by Scythia, so do this

And then this

And then this

Do we want anything else from England or just go for peace and roll on to the next victim?

Attachments

• TRAJAN 185 1240 AD.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 154
I'm not sure where the others are in relation to London but we could peace out and try to find them.

I can work on that.

Also, I'm ready for Civ4 whenever; been getting stomped bythe AI on prince. I forgot how much bertter the AI was in that game.

OMG, a succession with civ6. I will be a spectator. BTW, have any of you watched Potato McWhiskey's youtube videos?

Hey Tally ~ haven't watched any of his vid's but thanks for stopping by here! :) we're starting up a civ4 one as well . . .

I've had a bad sinus infection for about a week or so, so haven't done much gaming. I finally had the chance to play yesterday, and didn't do much of anything more.

I took Vicky's city that had the pyramids, got two more cities in a peace deal, and worked on wonders. Every other civ is on another continent so it's a question of where we want to go with the victory. We can turtle up and tech our way to space, or go after them on the other continent. I think in terms of action, obviously the latter course has more of that, but I think, in the end, space might make the game end faster (time-spent-wise) since we'll just be pushing workers around and pressing enter most of the time.

if you're interested:

aha!

Attachments

• TRAJAN 194 1330 AD.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 177
Time to get this baby back on the road....

Played 10 turns.

One thing of note happened, we popped a Great General. As we don't want any more war, is it worth burning him for the two envoys (same for existing ones as well)? I'll let you decide...

Turn I finished we researched a tech and civc, nothing available gives us a bonus, so I left those for you to decide as well....

Attachments

• TRAJAN 204 1430 AD.Civ6Save
    2 MB · Views: 164
so i've playing through to the end here. Got about 5 turns from victory and Sumer beat us to Space! I was auto-piloting it, thinking that we had no competition.

I was watching guardians 2 while i played :( i have a save from about an hour before the loss; i may save scum that one

Top Bottom