Summer Jobs

-Job: At the export office in Norpe (Makes cooling equipment for stores and such)
-Pay: About 8.75€/h
-Hours: On average 8h/day
-What you do: Price lists with Excel :cringe:
-Requirements: Excel
-Best Part: Not very stressful
-Worst Part: Excel :scared:

They call them cents, I believe.

Or if there is a variation among languages, cent is usually the root-word.

Job:Moving stuff
-Pay:8.50 USD an hour
-Hours:14......not.....kidding....and yes, it is 5 days a week
-What you do:moving engine cores all day
-Requirements:able to lift 15 pounds........
-Best Part:The pay is incredible considering Im only 15 and he could have easily found an eighteen year old to do the job
-Worst Part:the moment is horrible, then I get the paycheck and becuase im a youngen no taxes baby, about 450 bones a week get payed every two.

My job is awesome, it pays for cloths,new stuff for my guitar, my paintballing(which I might add is insanely expensive) and going out with friends.To be honest I was going to quit it after the first week but then I spit out this nasty tone with a new pedal I got for my guitar using the money and on the spot I decided to keep it.

Ecclesiastes said:
Job:Moving stuff
-Pay:8.50 USD an hour
-Hours:14......not.....kidding....and yes, it is 5 days a week
-What you do:moving engine cores all day
-Requirements:able to lift 15 pounds........
-Best Part:The pay is incredible considering Im only 15 and he could have easily found an eighteen year old to do the job
-Worst Part:the moment is horrible, then I get the paycheck and becuase im a youngen no taxes baby, about 450 bones a week get payed every two.

My job is awesome, it pays for cloths,new stuff for my guitar, my paintballing(which I might add is insanely expensive) and going out with friends.To be honest I was going to quit it after the first week but then I spit out this nasty tone with a new pedal I got for my guitar using the money and on the spot I decided to keep it.
Hell yeah it's expensive. There's a paintball thread in the sports forums, if you haven't seen it yet :)

Job: Ruby Tuesday
Pay: depends, if i cook it's $10, if i expo its $9, if I serve it can be as high as $15 with tips on busy nights
What you do: line cook, serve, expo, anything that needs doing
Requirements: patience, good at dealing with stress. i guess heavy lifting if you have to stock up or unload the truck
Bets Part: the people
worst part: it can be repetitive

GoldEagle said:
Hell yeah it's expensive. There's a paintball thread in the sports forums, if you haven't seen it yet :)
Well see the thing about paintball is the guns and gear arent really comparitively expensive at all, its the damn paint. With the way we play I go through two, thousand ball cases every Saturday and thats one hundred blown there. The cost of paint has already easily outwighed the cost of my decked out Electra.

Cheezy the Wiz said:
Job: Ruby Tuesday
Pay: depends, if i cook it's $10, if i expo its $9, if I serve it can be as high as $15 with tips on busy nights
What you do: line cook, serve, expo, anything that needs doing
Requirements: patience, good at dealing with stress. i guess heavy lifting if you have to stock up or unload the truck
Bets Part: the people
worst part: it can be repetitive

mmm, they have yummy burgers! I love the one with the broiled shrimp on top. ;)

Ecclesiastes said:
Well see the thing about paintball is the guns and gear arent really comparitively expensive at all, its the damn paint. With the way we play I go through two, thousand ball cases every Saturday and thats one hundred blown there. The cost of paint has already easily outwighed the cost of my decked out Electra.
Yeah, I was looking at the Electra for Speedball, but I don't play it enough. If I ever really get into it, that'll probably be the gun I'll get.

Top Bottom