Symbols of the World: flags & buttons for new civs

Here is a re-upload of this graphical pack. I have used some of Yenemus' flag buttons and flag decals in CIV Gold.

Attachments

• Symbols_of_the_World_v1.0.zip
    925 KB · Views: 158
I've got suggestions for Italy: a typical Renaissance dome, or a wolf.

How about a cigar for my Cuban civ?

Sorry for the necro, but this seems the best place to post.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me starting up a similar project? It's something I really enjoy, for some weird reason, and I'd take requests from anyone. There are various resources I can tap into, and I can make both normal bi-color buttons/flags and modern flag variants:

Any takers? If there's some interest, I'll start up my own thread.

EDIT: That was a poor choice of example, as two of those are edits of Yen's work :p I'll dig up more.

I've made a ton of buttons and flags. Maybe I can help.

I don't have a request for a new button, per se, but I am having trouble making .dds files out of a couple of flag decals I am using. They come out really blurry and low quality. I think it is my method of creating them rather than the dds converter. If I posted them and the appropriate ColorVals, could you create .dds buttons for me? It would be a huge help.

Cheers,
ripple01

Sure, if you're willing to contribute what you've already made, that'd form a great base, along with the ones I've made for World 2009 among other things. I'll drop you a PM.

I have also made a bunch of flags for my mod (mostly based on modern flags). If you are interested, I'll upload them.

Generally speaking I would be interested esp. if the quality is good (as was the case here). I do not have a request right away though ;)

I don't have a request for a new button, per se, but I am having trouble making .dds files out of a couple of flag decals I am using. They come out really blurry and low quality. I think it is my method of creating them rather than the dds converter. If I posted them and the appropriate ColorVals, could you create .dds buttons for me? It would be a huge help.

Cheers,
ripple01
Absolutely! Send them over and I'll see what I can do.
I have also made a bunch of flags for my mod (mostly based on modern flags). If you are interested, I'll upload them.
That'd be great :D
Generally speaking I would be interested esp. if the quality is good (as was the case here). I do not have a request right away though ;)
I hope my quality is close to his standard :D

Yeah...!

Anyways, for those of you who don't know what the heck those symbols are for, they are (from left to right):

Berbers, Phoenicians, Hittites, Israelites, Timurids/Turkmens, Poles, Thai, Polynesians
Kongolese, Italians, Brazilians, Australians, Tibetans, Canadians, Nubians, Swahili
Thai, Hausa, Cholas, Uighurs, Venezuelans, Vietnamese

Thanks man.

For those who are clueless, the buttons are for these civs (from left to right):

Gokturks, Hepthalites, Himyarites, Khazars, Khitan, Makurians;
Pala, Sarmatians, Sassanids, Seljuks, Tocharians

For those who are clueless, the buttons are for these civs (from left to right):

Gokturks, Hepthalites, Himyarites, Khazars, Makurians;
Pala, Sarmatians, Sassanids, Seljuks, Tocharians

I think you are missing one from the top line. You have listed five civs but there are six buttons.

Oh, no, the second from right wasn't there when I typed that, honest. :)

EDIT: Edited that post, for those who care. :)

Top Bottom