Tacos or Pizza

Tacos Or Pizza

• Tacos

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Pizza

Votes: 78 80.4%

• Total voters
Pizza because it has more options to make it tastier. Taco quality is largely dependent on who is making it and what kind of ground beef they are using. It is dang hard to screw a pizza up.

I hope you pizza voters aren't deluded that taco bell actually serves tacos. Those aren't tacos.

I live in Rhode Island, so we get some seriously good pizza around here. But nothing on earth compares to tacos and margaritas. (Today's my 21st birthday and we're going out for tacos and margaritas in about twenty minutes... :D) Pizza doesn't mix nearly as well. People don't steal the last taco the way they steal the last slice of pizza. And I'd argue that tacos can be customized at least as much as pizza, if not more. If you screw up the pizza, you screw up the entire pizza. If you screw up a taco, there are a bunch more tacos you haven't necessarily screwed up. Tacos rarely feature hot tomatoes, or mushrooms, which are icky.

Taco taco.

Tacos without a doubt, both for taste and portability. There are almost as many varieties of tacos as there are pizza.

Moderator Action: This is a discussion forum, so either/or topics are frowned upon, unless there is some form of explanation for the choices. Otherwise, the thread will be closed.

Well, I see now. If you need a reason I have one, but didn't feel it needed to be shared but if you insist.

Ok, well, I am going to go out to dinner with my family tomorrow night and wandered if we should go for mexican (tacos) or Arnies (pizza, I think that might be a local thing though, its like pizza hut but a whole lot better). I have gotten some interesting answers...

Tacos, given the fact that the only pizza I really like isn't sold in my town. (Nor is there a Taco Bell, but...)

I said pizza, because I've never actually tried a real taco. I have had chicken taco pizza, though, and it's absolutely wonderful! :D

It's true that there are many ways to make a pizza. I've made them at home, with various combinations of fruit (fresh oranges and parmesan cheese baked together is supremely yummy! :)). Seedless grapes are also good on pizza. But if you try this, make sure the fruit is well-drained, or the pizza crust will be soggy.

I could go for some pizza right now! or some tacos! or any food for that matter!

I love them both...but I'm getting a little sick of pizza, by virtue of my job. Tacos has the slight lead for me.

Pizza, because it's usually tastier and more filling than tacos. That's my preference. But as for your dilemma, go for the one that you have the least... try something different.

Softshell Tacos!

I don't know what a taco is and pizza is probably my favourite food anyway so there's no contest.

I don't know what a taco is and pizza is probably my favourite food anyway so there's no contest.

Thou hast not tasted the holy taco? Sacrelige!

:ar15::run:

;)

Pizza, simply because 1. It's a lot more common (and better made) around here
2, you can make pizza's extremely healthy; taco's usually have a lot of salt in them anyway.
3. Pizzas are easier to eat.

Top Bottom