Tech Icon Makers Challenge, April 2006

I used to deal w/ them alot more than you, when I lived in northern Virginia, especially in Alexandria, Virginia, now they are in Atkins area. hurry up and get six more post, HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No...sir. In Texas we get them by the droves...all Hispanic; I don't have a problem with Hispanics; all most all of my friends are Hispanic; but some (quite a few) are illegals; many demand we write in Spanish and English (this is America ya know) and its annoying; they get welfare so that my disabled mother who paid taxes from 16 to 50 can't even get simple dentures and couldn't get a doctor since illegals get Medicaid and therefore take money from the system without putting it in; they are turning parts of town into little Mexico's; I'm not anti-Hispanic, I'm anti-illegal and pro-legal. Simply put get them out, they want to destroy America (if a country can't administer its boarders then it doesn't really exist) so get them out! Amnesty will let them break the law again, this Guest Worker joke is just saying, "Stay here legally for a while and then just don't report when it expires". Lets please stop this soon so Padama dosen't come deleating it.

yeah lets get BTT then, I would quote a movie for a saying about Texas, but Trying hard not to get banned, but yeah, you are right, texas and all the other border states are flooded and overflowing them to the rest of the USA.

based on the request...here is my submission...
the zip contains an Alt that is more artistic...

Archimedes' screw, a simple mechanical device believed to have been invented by Archimedes in the 3d cent. B.C. It consists of a cylinder inside of which a continuous screw, extending the length of the cylinder, forms a spiral chamber. By placing the lower end in water and revolving the screw, water is raised to the top. The principle is applied in machines used for drainage and irrigation, and also in some types of high-speed tools. It can also be applied for handling light, loose materials such as grain, sand, and ashes.

Download moved to:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2563&act=down

T.A JONES said:
Helta Cata, Don't give up your pedia!.Its will make it all the better I promise.
Don't worry, i won't give up on it... it will just take a long time to make. :)
BTW, what is Helta ? :D

William GBTW said:
I'll add it. Also people don't just post them here; make a thread for them or put them in your libraries.

Im not starting a new thread for a nonsequiter tech Icon...I only have a library for my improvemets/wonders...I post the icon where the requester can get it...what difference does it make if the icon is posted in this thread?...

Top Bottom