Term 3 Nomination Thread - Judge Advocate

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
Position: Judge Advocate

This is the Nomination thread for the office of Judge Advocate.

The Judge Advocate is a member of the Judiciary. As with all members of the Judiciary, the Judge Advocate will resolve and clarify any questions of our laws, investigate any possible violations of the laws and review amendments to the Constitution. The Judge Advocate also serves as the prosecution during a trial.

To nominate a citizen for Judge Advocate, including yourself, post the name in this thread or PM Methos. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

The nominations thread will close by 2:00 pm (1900 GMT) on April 25th.

Good Luck,
Methos

I would like to take another attempt in the Judicary branch.

So, I'll toss my hat into the ring for this possition :).

(Yes its a self nomination)

I'm going to stand for reelection here, assuming I'm not term-limited. If I am, I guess I'll go for Public Defender...

I don't think the Term limit was ever written into law.

And personally, given the surplus of positions, and lack of candidates this term, I think it might be best to keep it that way. Also, if I'm not mistaken the poll in question is quite old, before we completely reoriented our thinking to a more "Build as you go" approach.

If we want to make a term limit official I would suggest an initiative to add an amendment to our consitution to make it official. Though personally I'm wary to support it at this point, even though I did support it in the original poll.

Nope, it's already in the law.

-Octavian X
Your friendly, soon-to-be-term-limited-out-of-office, Public Defender

Ah, okay, my mistake then.

Thanks.

Top Bottom