Term 3 : Rhiannon City Council - Equestrian Zeus

Falcon02

General

Source : Wikipedia.org
Author : Mikel Ortega from Errenteria, Spain with a retouche by Richard Bartz.

Proposed Queue:

1.) Marketplace (Current)
2.) Horseman
3.) Settler
4.) Library
5.) Gaelic Swordsman
6.) Gaelic Swordsman
7.) Colosseum

New Proposed Queue 150AD

1.) Settler (Current)
2.) Library
3.) Gaelic Swordsman
4.) Gaelic Swordsman
5.) Colosseum
6.) Gaelic Swordsman

Proposed Queue
1.) Cathedral (current)
2.) Knight
3.) Catapult
4.) Catapult
5.) Colosseum
6.) Knight

Mayor Falcon02, I hope you agreed with my decision to build a Cathedral in your growing city rather than the Colosseum you had scheduled. I knew it was out of line when I did it, but figured that's what you would have done also.

I have no objections, the Cathedral is definitely the better option at this point, and the timing was such if I had really objected I could have rescheduled it in the queue for the next turnchat without any loss

Proposed Queue:

Knight
Knight
Trebuchet
Trebuchet
Pikeman
University

Aye, Bowsling. But Rhiannon is our powerhouse Military builder.

We might be producing too much in the way of units at this point in time (unless we declare on the Fomorach), but I have faith in Rhiannon's seasoned Barracks to produce troops quickly.

I was thinking we were getting ready for an offensive on Fomorach as soon as we were able... I went ahead and moved up the University if we're concerned about maintenance.

That way 1 Knight will be complete this T/C and ~ 1/3 of the University

Proposed Queue v2:

Knight
University
Knight
Trebuchet
Trebuchet
Pikeman

We'll be wanting quality over quantity, with our unit costs. I recommend replacing Warriors and MDIs with Knights, which can someday be upgraded to Cavalry. I'm ready for a rumble, hopefully our country is.

Top Bottom