Term 6 President's Thread

arent mounted archers about to be obsolete anyway???

I say do the trade with Whomp. And where the heck is BC..must of found him a girl or a free beer pub.

Girl, but im still on top of things, ive managed to keep the majority of things flowing sent a reply to whomp.

Yo bruv

i am online but your never online either, anywhoo we'd be delighted to deal with you guys but what we'd prefer to do is this deal

math, monarchy and calendar for CS and med, it evens up the beakers you see and just leaves you owing us 23 :)

hows about it?

Regards
'grand vizeer' BCLG ;)

really had to be there to understand the grand vizeer thing.

Did you find out if you guys can get CS from Innovia? I think we can get Currency from Epsilon to throw in the mix if you need trade bait, they have been knocking down our door to trade something/anything. We can send meditation this turn for a good will interest payment on whatever we decide to do. If they wont trade CS we will just use the merchant for CS and get it to you guys. I was thinking if you sent us CoL as a freebie we could get CS one turn sooner but that is up to you all.

got that from cane going to send the innovia offer.

I agree, cane said they were 2 turns away the last chat and since then i imagine they switched to machinery, may as well give them col for med.

WE need to make sure Epsilon doesnt get the techs...none of the other need to trade with epsilon.

That all sounds good, that way we can give Innovia something back so they don't think we are holding out on them.

As for robboo's eariler comment about horse archers, no they are not about to be obsolete because no one can build knights (no iron) and even if they arn't as strong as units like maces the 2MP's are always handy. We can also upgrade them to cossaks and they are a prefect unit for scouting since they can handle any barb axes they may run into.

Also, who's to say there isnt a massive iron patch somewhere???

the 2mp can be very handy for pillaging as seeing as there arnt many people going to be building spears (lack of iron) then its harder to counter.

Nearly forgot kuningas looked it up and epsilon's GP is a Prophet so they haven't researched music

Also, who's to say there isnt a massive iron patch somewhere???

the 2mp can be very handy for pillaging as seeing as there arnt many people going to be building spears (lack of iron) then its harder to counter.

Thats true, but then i would have to assume it would be in the middle somewhere a long way from everyone and therefore difficult to mine it, but like you said they are also good for pillaging

Edit- ok turns in, i'm assuming since epsilon didn't get music we are all happy going for it

sounds good....

I forgot about the iron...HA are good then due to the extra movement

Turn 112 75 BC

In Aloha Today
Calandar discovered

Cities
Aloha(5) - Settler in 4, Growth Stagnant
Hello(4) - Worker in 4, Growth Stagnant
Hej(4) - Settler in 5, Growth Stagnant
Kia Ora (2) - Granary in 9, Growth Stagnant
Privet(1) - Forge in 112, Growth in 2

Workers
Plumber - Moves NW, N, Starts Dye Plantation, finished in 2
Builder - Moves 3S, 1SE
Brick Layer - Starts Dye Plantation, finished in 2
Carpenter - Moves NE (on to bananas)
Electrician - Starts Dye Plantation, finished in 2

Sirians Eyes sees Innovia have Marble. AS Black Hole heads south

I didn't use Carpenter for the Dye's as he did not make a difference to the time taken (5 turns for 1 worker) so i thought he would be of more use gettting the banana's for Kia Ora

Loco sent Monotheism so that deal is complete. Barb warrior killed easily.
I sent Piffle CoL and i sent Innovia Caladar for Civil Service, this mean we can switch to HR and Beuro next turn.

Calandar completed, Music in 23
Research 80%, 50g -3gpt

Turn 113 50 BC

In Aloha Today
Anarchy as Herditary Rule and Bureaucracy adopted
Epsilon build Kong Miao

Cities
Aloha(5) - Settler in 47, Growth Stagnant
Hello(4) - Worker in 21, Growth Stagnant
Hej(4) - Settler in 51, Growth Stagnant
Kia Ora (2) - Granary in 36, Growth Stagnant
Privet(1) - Forge in 111, Growth Stagnant

Workers
Plumber - Finishes Dye Plantation
Builder - Starts road, finished in 2
Brick Layer - Finishes Dye Plantation
Carpenter - Starts clearing jungle, finished in 4
Electrician - Finishes Dye Plantation, moves 4N

Sirian Eyes start to head South West. Black moves up the coast. Scout jumps out and reveals what looks like a peninsular.

Herditary Rule and Bureaucracy adopted. Dye Plantation finished.

Anarchy (1)
Research 80%, 47g 0gpt

since we have dyes..can we grow the cities now..I see they all still say stagnant

ahhh OK. :)

Settlers will be completed before growth can go on, 2-3 turns left on those. How about we assign a second scientist in Hello when it hit size 5...

I was mainly talking about the last 2.

Top Bottom