Texas GOP

Estebonrober

Deity
has become a clear and present danger to the USA. It should be dismantled in its an entirety. I consider this declaration of intent and the stated consequences of inaction of the federal government on their declarations as tantamount to a declaration of war against the USA.

Temp-Committee-ROUGH-FINAL-REPORT-6-15-2022.pdf (texasgop.org)

How far do they get to go before people realize they mean it?

... to be clear I do not care about the Joe Brandon hot take. demanding treaty revocation, civil rights revocations, and other constitutional rights being revoked (including bringing back state legislatures choosing US Senators...) requires a real response. The GOP is the world's most successful terrorist organization.

This is what they really want. Notice it is on line 1593.

"1593 Texas Independence: We urge the Texas Legislature to pass bill in its next session requiring a referendum
1594 in the 2023 general election for the people of Texas to determine whether or not the State of Texas should
1595 reassert its status as an independent nation."

But here is their take on voting rights:
Voting Rights: We support equal suffrage for all United States citizens of voting age. We oppose any
1750 identification of citizens by race, origin, creed, sexuality, or lifestyle choices, and oppose use of any such
1751 identification for purposes of creating voting districts. We urge that the Voting Rights Act of 1965, codified
1752 and updated in 1973, be repealed and not reauthorized.

1755 Closed Primary: We support protecting the integrity of the Republican Primary Election by requiring a
1756 closed primary system in Texas. While we welcome people to join the Republican Party who support
1757 limited government and traditional values, we oppose campaigns to get liberal Democrats to cross over
1758 and move the Republican Party to the left in the primary.
1761 Redistricting: We support drawing districts based on eligible voters, not pure population. We believe
1762 districts should be geographically compact when possible. We oppose any redistricting map that is unfair
1763 to conservative candidates
in the primary or the general election.

1988 Resolutions
1989 We believe that the 2020 election violated Article 1 and 2 of the US Constitution, that various secretaries
1990 of state illegally circumvented their state legislatures in conducting their elections in multiple ways,
1991 including by allowing ballots to be received after November 3, 2020.We believe that substantial election
1992 fraud in key metropolitan areas significantly affected the results in five key states in favor of Joseph
1993 Robinette Biden Jr.
1994 We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph
1995 Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States. We strongly urge all
1996 Republicans to work to ensure election integrity and to show up to vote in November of 2022, bring your
1997 friends and family, volunteer for your local Republicans, and overwhelm any possible fraud.

Last edited:
Uh, independent Texas? Okay, I guess.

I mean if they want to give up, y’know, the dollar, the aircraft carriers, the nuclear weapons, the gold in Ft. Knox. They don’t think that stuff would just hang around, right? No freeloaders! Not to mention the Senators and Congress seats, along with all their electoral votes.

1288-89: The State of Texas should repeal all Texas laws based on the fraudulent research by Dr. Alfred Kinsey

uhhh ok

1448-51: We oppose homosexual marriage, regardless of state of origin. We urge the Texas Legislature to pass religious liberty protections for individuals, businesses, and government officials who believe marriage is between one man and one woman. We oppose the granting of special legal entitlements or creation of special status for sexual behavior or identity, regardless of state of origin.

...anyone planning on telling them?

1928: We oppose any military action or other military involvement that is not a war declared by the US Congress.
:hmm:

Also team lead for this: Linda Nuttall
I mean, the name. Should be Allnutts. :mischief:

Rather than being a big evil, I'm going to dismiss this as being small morons, low party apparatchiks who just shoehorn in whatever they want because they're probably the only people that'll work full-time for free.

I read this as Texas Republicans stopped Republican Gay Orgies.

Texas Republicans also stopped Republican gay orgs from attending their conference. A nice reminder that when you deal with politics that ranks people, you can never be high enough up the list to be safe. They'll get to you in their time.

Are there good links about this, that can be shared on Texan news feeds?

Since some of the battle is memetic, I think we should be grateful that they exposed themselves like this. Either they get a voice at the table, or they get headlines about persecution that can be utilized carefully.

Numbers-wise, they can be a tiny fraction of queer people, and still provide those two functions. It might be worth listening to whatever presentations they give, if only to learn what woos them into the (R) camp. And also to get ahead of whatever incident was blamed for their expulsion.

This is the article that others reference:

Log Cabin Republicans has once again been denied a booth of the Texas GOP Convention, according to a press release from Log Cabin Republicans of Fort Worth.

The decision came on a 4-3 vote. Voting no were Matt Rinaldo, Susan Fountain, Mark Dunham and Terry Harper. Sean Cheben, Fernado Treviño and Cat Parks voted in favor of giving the LGBTQ group a booth at the convention.

The LCR Fort Worth press release stated: “The decision to deny Log Cabin Republicans a booth once again at the state convention is extremely disappointing. Log Cabin Republicans stand for the same values and principles that drive all Republican voters — individual liberty, limited government, fiscal responsibility and a strong national defense.

“The small mindedness of a few is setting the tone for a statewide party that is losing touch with this generation of Republicans.

“This should stand as a wakeup call that the Party needs us more than we need the Party. I hope soon that party leaders recognize that a big tent not only ensures more votes on Election Day — it ensure a better future for all Texans.”​

Since some of the battle is memetic, I think we should be grateful that they exposed themselves like this. Either they get a voice at the table, or they get headlines about persecution that can be utilized carefully.

Numbers-wise, they can be a tiny fraction of queer people, and still provide those two functions. It might be worth listening to whatever presentations they give, if only to learn what woos them into the (R) camp. And also to get ahead of whatever incident was blamed for their expulsion.

The media seems much more focused on the "illegitimacy of Joe Biden" which is like the least important thing here imo. I have not found any good sites breaking it down.

You could be married in NM but then not married if you move to TX

Marry your cousin in NM and you're a felon in TX; travel the other way to AZ and your marriage is annulled. Scotus has yet to inform us on the degree of consanguinity that triggers a civil right.

Can you marry your cousin anywhere else?

Supposed 2020 map from Pinterest

843cc1600078744c5f5236f3c28e2b8f.jpg

Seems overly dramatic

Southern states threatened to secede if lincoln was elected... and they followed through. This is the same basic threat. Its a clear and present danger to the integrity of the USA and it is propagated by a "legitimate" and powerful political party.

Top Bottom