Texas GOP

Which cousins? First? Second?

In NM one can marry a first cousin or a first cousin once removed (child of a first cousin).

I thought João was talking about the Republicans :ack:

If they mobilize for secession put troops there and then if the other states want to let them leave our federal government can figure out a constitutional process to see if the rest of the country agrees.

In some states it's allowed if both are old (50 or 65 depending on state), or one is infertile.

How on earth did they come up with those ages!?

If you are already enjoying the carnal delights of your cousin.. is marriage being banned really going to stop you?

Oh lordy, former GOP Missouri Governor Eric Greitens dropped a senate campaign ad today. :eek:
Greitens was forced to resign as governor in 2018 for sexual assault allegations and improper campaign finance stuff.

Wow, whoa, oof

We oppose the granting of special legal entitlements or creation of special status for sexual behavior or identity, regardless of state of origin.

Ah, Texas. :crazyeye:

Southern states threatened to secede if lincoln was elected... and they followed through. This is the same basic threat. Its a clear and present danger to the integrity of the USA and it is propagated by a "legitimate" and powerful political party.
I think they're a paper tiger but I suppose we'll just have to wait & see
I thought João was talking about the Republicans :ack:
Probably because I was but if the shoe fits :mischief:

Let's beat them to the punch and kick Texas out of the Union. Close all the military bases and all other federal installations, including NASA and the National Weather Service. Lay off all employees of the federal government. And tell the people who are getting benefits through the VA, Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid they need to petition their state legislature to take over those responsibilities. Also, reasonable tariffs on Texas exports to the US and cancel all federal research grants going to Texas.

I'm like 99% sure if Texas declares independence the other US states will, pretty quick, no matter who is President or controls Congress, declare war on it & 1) absolutely devastate any resistance in a matter of days if not hours, making Desert Storm look like a walk in the park, & 2) impose heavy restrictions on it afterwards - like Japan after WW2 restrictions, but moreso. Also, I don't believe it will ever happen, but is I guess a mildly entertaining thought exercise.

Top Bottom