• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The CFC Mafia (Game Thread)

Does anyone know anyone that could be a replacement? TFA has to drop out.

Well, since I haven't actually seen any of the roles and I don't know who has which role, I could do it but it would probably be a little unfair.

I can't wait to play. Oh, well, I can, after all, I have to beta-test a civ 3 mod. :rockon:
Thanks for giving me some extra free time!

Well, since I haven't actually seen any of the roles and I don't know who has which role, I could do it but it would probably be a little unfair.

I don't know how much you did but it probably would be.

I don't know how important the role was but you could just modkill him as if he got banned.

fladoodle!

Who's inexperienced? The women can apply, men can go cry!

Meh; I don't really see why we just can't start voting. Nothing ever happens first day, except for the occassional item up for vote first day or whatnot. Unless you do have bigger plans day 1.

fladoodle!

Who's inexperienced?
At winning WCs? The Dutch for one :p
Meh; I don't really see why we just can't start voting. Nothing ever happens first day, except for the occassional item up for vote first day or whatnot. Unless you do have bigger plans day 1.
Why are you so keen to start voting'n'lynching, Kennigit?

'Cuz I'm eager to start....

Besides, every game I've been here cfc refuses to lynch someone day 1. So I'd rather not wait 24 hours, then wait 48 day phase, just so the plurality can abstain.

Looking forward to this, though my mewbieness will probably be the death of me, and just to keep in practice, Chimay Cinq Cents.

You can just abstain from checking, Mr. Kennigit.

At winning WCs? The Dutch for one :p

Why are you so keen to start voting'n'lynching, Kennigit?

You fladoodle! I'm keen to start voting as well, cause I have a reason now! :mad:

Waitwaitwait, my char doesn't talk like how the role PG describes him!

Oh well. LOL.

Neither does mine, but I know how he acts anyway, and acting like everyone but me sucks isn't that hard. :p

Now who said they wanted a Revolution?

You fladoodle! I'm keen to start voting as well, cause I have a reason now! :mad:
Poppycock, my Sauronomastic friend and possible rival.

Editing now. :) Extremely sorry.

Edited game has started.

I'd like the virus handbook

Abstain for lynch purposes.
I guess Zack can have the beer fountain (I hope you'll return the favor and vote for me for the handbook.)

Spoiler :
+1 PC

Abstain for lynch purposes.

What did Abstain ever do to you, Domination3000?

And you idiots should let me have the Virus Handbook. Zack can have the stupid Beer Fountain.

All You Need Is Love.

Top Bottom