• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The CFC Mafia (Game Thread)

I'd like the beer fountain.. You know why? Because with beer, it also gives shamwow sutff that will shamwow everyone. Shamwow on!

chosornEDIT: choxorn can have the virus handbook. Seems like an agreeable person.

(I hope you'll return the favor and vote for me for the handbook.)

Do we vote for people to have items? Item auctions are all done with post count credits, right? And I assume that we don't have auctions until the next turn, when our PC credits kick in. Am I misunderstanding?

Is that relevant enough for a +1 PC?

Do we vote for people to have items? Item auctions are all done with post count credits, right? And I assume that we don't have auctions until the next turn, when our PC credits kick in. Am I misunderstanding?

Is that relevant enough for a +1 PC?

I'm deciding, but it wont be called spam. And yes these items are voted, it will be easy to tell if it is bid or a vote.

With the beer fountain, I can have a right knees-up. I want it!

People, give me reasons to vote ya any items.
As Kennigit doesn't like lynchless first days, let's lynch Domination3000. He's nastier than Shelob.

I, Autolycus would like the beer fountain, because I already have the item "beer" which will regenerate if I get the beer fountain. I'll give the virus handbook to the first person to support me.
Meanwhile, Duke Blackstone seems to be AWOL.

I, Autolycus would like the beer fountain, because I already have the item "beer" which will regenerate if I get the beer fountain. I'll give the virus handbook to the first person to support me.
Meanwhile, Duke Blackstone seems to be AWOL.

We would like proof of this belief.

Frankly, Takhisis, I don't need any more reasons to lynch Domination. Off with his head!

I'd like the virus handbook

Abstain for lynch purposes.
I guess Zack can have the beer fountain (I hope you'll return the favor and vote for me for the handbook.)

Spoiler :
+1 PC

I'd like to have the beer fountain. As a gesture of good faith, Domination3000 can have the virus handbook.

Willy Wonka tells me I should Abstain.

lynch Domination

Even the shamwow of shamwow can't save you.

I'm in favor of giving Autolycus the beer fountain so long as he shares some of his regenerating beer with the rest of us.

Who should I vote to lynch the 1st day?

But I didn't do anything!!!!

Spoiler :
I really didn't.
What, your posts are simply spontaneously generated? Are they spawned like Saruman's Uruk-hai?
We would like proof of this belief.
Well, Duke Blackstone hasn't posted yet, so Auto's belief appears to be correct in any case.
Is this out of game bias creeping in?
Out of game? Are you playing with me? You're always a good lynch :p

I'm in favor of giving Autolycus the beer fountain so long as he shares some of his regenerating beer with the rest of us.

I think you'll be disappointed with how it actually works. :lol:

Beer Fountain to me please
Choxorn can have the other thing.
Dommy looks like scum.
There's like a million people with obvious PGs.

Top Bottom