The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crack is awesome for you?

Hell, if I'd known that...
Eheh, no. It's "awesome" in the sense that most people enjoy it, but it's horrible for you in that it really tears up your body. It's not awesome for your health, quite the opposite.

Crack is awesome for you?

Hell, if I'd known that...

Now I know what to get him for his birthday! Just a quick trip to East New York.

Hey folks, I've been out for quite a while, probably about 9 months. Anyway, I missed some things about OT and I'm coming back for a spell. I look forward to sparring with all of you shortly!

Hey folks, I've been out for quite a while, probably about 9 months. Anyway, I missed some things about OT and I'm coming back for a spell. I look forward to sparring with all of you shortly!
Hey colontos! Long time no see, our "Russian" friend! :)

привет! :D

EDIT: How goes the Korean?

I am about to make a slow, subtle, and gradual return. I plan on actually breathing fresh natural oxygen this time around. ;)

Hey colontos! Long time no see, our "Russian" friend! :)

привет! :D

EDIT: How goes the Korean?

The Korean is... going, let's say. ;) I haven't been studying much but I have been practicing a lot.

Everything alright with you?

The Korean is... going, let's say. ;) I haven't been studying much but I have been practicing a lot.
Well, with a girlfriend with the same interests, I'm sure you get a lot of practicing done (and have a lot of fun at the same time!).
Everything alright with you?
I've taken up French.

Do you still teach at FSU?

This is a bit off-topic, but has anyone seen anheesm lately? What happened to him?

Do you still teach at FSU?

If I'd known THAT when I was applying to schools, I may well have reconsidered the place ;)

I wandering back into these parts to a certain extent, looking for a few good men for something.

Id pledge my soul to the task, but i doubt it is worthy.

Well, not really. B etor takes all the bullets now, so the rest of our female posters can go about their business without the threat of geeky hormones.

Welcome, countrygrl. :wavey: And welcome back Rossiya, as well! You managed to leave for longer than I did.

i barely even post here now. too many immature kids for my taste.

i barely even post here now. too many immature kids for my taste.

Oh yeah, I heard you have your investments in other. more profitable segments of the internet now. Say, how's that working out for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom