The cossacks conversion collection 2

Send me an email at stephane.f.david@free.fr if you want to help me finish it. It requires about 1 hour work for you making screenshots. I need an email address where I can send you attached files of about 2 Mb.

Originally posted by zulu9812
Steph, do you think you could just put the d/l links in the update posts? It's a pain hunting back through the thread.

:eek: And I thought half the fun was hunting them in the thread, half using them in game :eek:

Originally posted by Steph

:eek: And I thought half the fun was hunting them in the thread, half using them in game :eek:

... well, at least we've found that witty sarcasm can translate well from French into English :D ...

Steph, are ya still working on these cool untis here? Would hate to not be able to include them in my mod...

BTW: Congratulations on your really cute real life project! :) :) :)

Yes, still working on them, and I need some for Steph's mod. But it will probably wait a bit : I'm working on the modern era of my mod, and once it's done, I will make updates with new renaissance and imperialism units, including Cossacks units

First: Your job is very important to all "fanatics"...
Second: I don't wanna "push" you or something...

I just wanna say that i think is important to end "eastern" units, because there is just few of then, and a lot of western units. So i will defend the Mameluk, Sphak, Tatar and Serdjouk...
When you get time, please, end this units... I know that you are always busy, so i don't wanna mean to "hurry", only to "finish someday"...

I'm already glad for all work that you do in this project - i know that many people help (thank you too) but this units only become real because of your iniciative. I just wanna remember that many people will be very happy to see eastern units...

If you want to see these units finished, you'll have to work a bit...

I won't do any more because it takes about 1 hour doing simply copy & paste to produce a unit.

So if you are ready to do this part for me (it's very simple, but also very boring), I'll do the final parts.

The Polish Winged Hussar looks awesome! it would be perfect for my mod and for anyone wanting to have a poland in thier games.

Did you or Antiochus VII get anywhere with it? Is there anything i can do to help convert it? i have flicster, ive done some 'amateur' unit making work before...

Originally posted by Daftpanzer
The Polish Winged Hussar looks awesome! it would be perfect for my mod and for anyone wanting to have a poland in thier games.

Did you or Antiochus VII get anywhere with it? Is there anything i can do to help convert it? i have flicster, ive done some 'amateur' unit making work before...
There is a cool Winged Hussar made by Piernik. It is part of the Poland Mod. As separated download is the Hussar also at GIDustin's Website.

Top Bottom