The Emperor has heard our prayers..

Unadulterated Enthusiasm!!!!

No, I'm not a follower of Emperor's Children. I'm not that perfect :D

Seriously, has anything been going on with this mod?

Well LizardmenRule! has the main .biq. And he was gone for a while. Finaly he popped back in, said he would upload what he has so far, and then he`s gone MIA again..

I was thinking of waiting another 2 months, perhaps he`ll find time around Xmas, because I also have some RL problems right now, so I just can`t start from scratch until I had a breather (vacation). But Virote still has his .biq, even tho LMR! did more stuff with his, so if he is willing to pick it up seriusly.. What do you say, Virote? I know you have other projects..

I'll try to find some time to do it. I have a week of college next week, so I can try to finish and upload my .biq then, if we wanna work on it ASAP :)

Well, I am as blunt as a hammer, even tho I prefer axes (yay for the weird classification of weapons in Oblivion! :bounce:), so I don`t mind the lack of tactness, and I think its true. But I also agree with Quinzy.

I am glad I enjoy the company of very talented artists in this team, and I hope I am not resented for being a mere cheerleader, but I am not a leader and I am not a very good modder. If someone wants to take the helm, I will follow him, but I think we could manage without that, if we just had the .biq ;)

Also, did LOTM had leadership? If yes, it was still in production for friggin ages. And if no - it turned out allright ;)

@aaglo: :lol:
Also, did LOTM had leadership? If yes, it was still in production for friggin ages. And if no - it turned out allright ;)

It had half leadership. First none, then PCH, then WW. But it took far too long, and it could have turned out better in my oppinion.

What kind of entertainment would you like, sir? :) Have you played Dawn of War, aaglo? It might bring back your muse..

Its damn good to see you again, friend!! :bounce:

Well, now I have played DoW.
And it's quite fun! - I love the ork animations, dreadnought animations... all animations in that game :)

The new Chaos Codex has split from the Daemons. Are we going to implement that in some way, with a daemon army and a chaos army?

Top Bottom