The Faces of NES #3

Ophorian-Nuka OTP :3

Better? Despite the terrible hair. (And the shirt is a bit too big, but, beggars can't be choosers)

I think the hair is fine, though your clothes might be a slight bit too big. Though, I'm by no means an expert in clothing. ;)

Halloween's coming up I say we all put pictures of our costumes when the time comes! :D

I'll grab my fez. I'm afraid I'm not in possession of a rice farmers hat.

Imma go ahead and give you fools 3 guesses as to who I am in this photo.

Since then I grew out my beard, and shaved it again so I can go through November with a clean slate.
I'm growing out my no-shave novembeard too. Already onto a pretty decent start. Most I've ever gone without shaving is about two-three weeks though, so this should be interesting.

This is Dachs at yesterday's Washington Rasists football game, during a crucial touchdown review near the end of regulation. (The touchdown was overturned on review, the Chargers were forced into a tying field goal after a three-down goal-line stand by the Rasists defense, and the home team went on to win in overtime.) It's one thing to see Marmalard throw a tantrum on TV; it's entirely another to see it happen live. Great fun, even the fans weren't that obnoxious.

The angle is kinda odd because the person taking the picture was several feet above me, but...well...

Also yes I know I was wearing this shirt in a previous photo and that is pure coincidence
Spoiler stupid pose :

I'm the really excited trumpet player.
(we won a gold medal and 3rd place in our second year of existence as a band so I have an excuse)
Spoiler :

Halloween, enjoy~

Last edited:
Halloween, enjoy~

Spoiler :

Nuka you probably just bought your neighborhood and made it your private estate. That candy is nothing to be proud of.

Top Bottom