The Forbidden Ball

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Welcome everyone to the Forbidden Ball.

This is the second ball that the Demogame has held, and the second one that I've hosted.

We will now begin with the comencement speech, given by the Mayor of Yatta, X

X approaches the podium
Welcome to Forbidden Ball. I am honored to be the official host of this. I am pleased to see you all here for the official opening of the Forbidden Palace of this great nation, located here in beautiful Yata.
I invite you all to nosh on our edibles, get drunk on our wine and enjoy our... concubines. And...

PARTY!

X takes off his jacket, reveals his combination Kimono/Toga.

Kimono-Toga party! Wooo!

X grabs a bottle of the wine the Provolone family has supplied, procedes to get hammered and hit on Q

Hoorah! Party! Er, oh crap, I didn't go with the kimono/toga thing! *is only wearing a loincloth*

Maybe when everyone is drunk enough they won't notice..

*Notices black heart out side copying down car number plates* Damn feds no respect for nothin.

"hello to all my freinds, please feel free to enjoy woman make sure to stop over and pay your respects." *sits in corner talking to consigleri donovan, smoking a big cigar and drink a drop of absintine*

*A passing photographer takes a shot of Minister Ashburnham. With a flick of his wrist, Ash sends one of his goons to destroy the camera.*

Waitress, more saki.

Stuck_As_a_Mac said:
talk about crabs

"OLD BAY" Conquers all other Spices!!!!

Hmm, I kind of missed the Forbidden Ball from Demogame I when I first joined.

Mr Provolone is intending to get the panties of Catherine herself, but not drink her wine.

MY fellow Japanticans! It is time to party like its 999!

Stuck_As_a_Mac said:
My... isnt this a bit depressingin comparison to the last ball
cant someone else make a speech?

I do see a similarity though...

During the last ball in DG1, we were attacked by the Iroquois, who took one of our cities.

This time, Russia's about to do the same.

And we're in the same timeframe, too.

*lieing on floor in own flith, geting shaken by donovan* DZ: "wake up, russia is going to invade" NO: "WHAT!! *burp* well get me my gun" DZ: "no godfather you are the FA you have to deal with it" NO" what!? *burn* what idiot voted me in"

The CIA is always willing to attempt a coup de'tat in the name of Japanatica ;)

*snipel walks into the ball wearing a kilt. He looks at the others kimono/togas.*

Darnit!

Oh well, close enough.

*snipel walks in front of the crowd*

I would like to say a few words;
Theory, Herring, Garfunkel, Refuse, and Domino.

*snipel lurches to the buffet in search of haggis*

*BlackHeart wonders if snipelfritz is wearing anything under that kilt and decides to find out later*

Top Bottom